• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Pirates (Pathfinder,)

Kiwi

It's so FLUFFY!!!
So, I have started working, and pretty soon i will be asking for a more constant schedule, and when i do, I hope to revive a roleplay that fell in the pits of dead rps. This will be a pathfinder campaign, and the pantheon will include the pirate goddess Besmara, and you will sail the seas in a wonderful boat.

Beginner Friendly GM and Co-Gm

Exp Speed Medium

Commitment to the rp is a must

creativity is a must

fun is a must

Core and base Classes, and some hybrid Classes are approved. Paladins are not allowed, MESMERISTS ARE NOT ALLOWED! >.< (Other classes must be approved by GM or co Gm)

Core Races,  Goliath Catfolk, Ratfolk, Tiefling, and Undine are approved (other races need to be approved by gm and co gm)

Day we are looking at to do sessions are friday.

If interested, I can send you the link to the Teamspeak server.

Links to look at:

Roll20: The site we will use to host the campaign

Myth-Weavers: a good way to create a character

D20PFSRD: Great Reference guide and info on things.

Ah, roll20 and teamspeak, these tend to push folks away around here.

I'd be fine(Save teamspeak, haven't found my way into that), but just a fair warning is all. 

My fridays will be rather filled with the usual 8-4, even then it wont be till 5:30ish until i get home. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back