• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for people to RP with

Slav

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't usually do 1x1's but with the Coronavirus, I have all the time in the world so I'm starting to get more into it.

Genres I like:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Modern
Steampunk

Animes:
Cowboy Bebop
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan

Jojo

If you are interested in any of that stuff, hit me up.

Hello, I’d be down for Jojo or Bnha. Im fairly new to jojo, but I spoiled myself and got spoiled so I’m know the concept pretty well

Hello, I’d be down for Jojo or Bnha. Im fairly new to jojo, but I spoiled myself and got spoiled so I’m know the concept pretty well

I'm only on part 3 in Jojo so it's not a problem. I'm not really in the mood for a Jojo right now so I'd prefer bnha.

I can do both JoJo and BNHA if you want :) I'm up to date with both anime and manga for BNHA, and I started the JoJo manga part 6, as I watched the whole part 1-5 parts of the anime :)

Hi! , I noticed that you are interested in the Realistic genre. Wanna do a Medieval times , historical RP ?

I can do both JoJo and BNHA if you want :) I'm up to date with both anime and manga for BNHA, and I started the JoJo manga part 6, as I watched the whole part 1-5 parts of the anime :)

I've been procrastinating with Jojo, only on part 3. I'm on the last season of BNHA but I'm waiting for a dubbed version to come out on Hulu for the final one. I'm definitely not as up to date as you.

I've been procrastinating with Jojo, only on part 3. I'm on the last season of BNHA but I'm waiting for a dubbed version to come out on Hulu for the final one. I'm definitely not as up to date as you.
If you want, we can do part 3 for JoJo or just fool around with the BNHA plot, we dont have to go by the original one if you dont want ^^

I don't usually do 1x1's but with the Coronavirus, I have all the time in the world so I'm starting to get more into it.

Genres I like:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Modern
Steampunk

Animes:
Cowboy Bebop
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan

Jojo

If you are interested in any of that stuff, hit me up.
I'd like to do a attack on titan rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back