• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for people interested in non-fandom futuristic rp

bac9c655534218299ebb2d69d05905bc.jpg

I currently have a futuristic universe a couple rpers and I from another website created a couple years back and have been building on it ever since. 

If you're interested in adding some history to it while rping in it, let me know and we'll get something worked out! I'll explain the setting if people express interest. 

(This is the super oversimplified version, I can go into more detail later if you're still interested) So, from the beginning of the world, a humanoid race known as Kubura had ruled the world called Valmredia. Their abilities are similar to Jedi from Star wars, only their powers stem from psychological strength, and some slight telekinesis (Basically they can play mind games with people, but on a more dangerous level than what's seen in star wars. As in some of them could drive a person insane just by thinking about it.). They also have a very long lifespan and can only be killed by weapons forged in Kuburan blood. As time went on, humans showed up and overthrew the Kubura and took over the world*, forming three separate states, Gargaron (A heavily mountainous region known for forests), Karnel (A desert area known for its weapons factories), and Brenton (A farming provice). Fast forward to the present, and the Kubura have come back, only this time instead of being 100% authentic purebreds they have created a way to synthesize humans to become "lesser" Kubura. To do this they infuse a soul from another human into the body of the intended human being made into a Kubura. 

Let me know what you want me to clarify on @MisguidedGhost. Also keep in mind that the story is always being worked on, so nothing is completely "canon" so to speak.

*There is some back story to this I can explain if you're interested. 

Seems Interesting, very creative. So is the plot like the Kubura are trying to come back, and there's possibly a "War" or "Rebellion" to stop that from happening?

I'd be interested, but would like to hear a less simplified version and what types of stories you're looking to have played out.

I'm going to try for it to become a thing. 

I was looking into either doing a 1 on 1 or a very small group (max of 4 people) to form a sort of covert unit (whomever joins can choose which side they want the story to take place on, Kuburan or human, or if they want to make their own group that's fine too) that fights against the opposing side in strategic battles. 

The end game of the rp is to get to one of three points, Kuburan Victory, Human Victory, or a third party victory. I already have some pre-made characters that are essential to the plot, including major generals of the Kuburan army as well as certain characters on the human side as well. 

If you had to imagine the time period this is taking place, imagine Titanfall but with more "gritty" weaponry. 

@tane5naoki

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try for it to become a thing. 

I was looking into either doing a 1 on 1 or a very small group (max of 4 people) to form a sort of covert unit (whomever joins can choose which side they want the story to take place on, Kuburan or human, or if they want to make their own group that's fine too) that fights against the opposing side in strategic battles. 

The end game of the rp is to get to one of three points, Kuburan Victory, Human Victory, or a third party victory. I already have some pre-made characters that are essential to the plot, including major generals of the Kuburan army as well as certain characters on the human side as well. 

If you had to imagine the time period this is taking place, imagine Titanfall but with more "gritty" weaponry. 

@tane5naoki

Nice, but what does "More Gritty" Weaponry mean?

I would be interested to see the intro.  Any group RP would have to be patient, since I'm liable to only be able to post a few times a day max while classes are going.  But if that doesn't get anyone upset, then I'd be fine with either the small group or 1on1. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back