• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for pathfinder players.

ClownShoes

space cowboy, gangster of love, joker and smoker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello my name is Clown, I hope you're looking for a quick and easy game to learn and play maybe once or twice a week(?)

Not looking to really tell a story, sorry if you were looking for a comprehensive or interesting story ha ha.

Looking for 2-3 players to join a game of pathfinder I'd be running.

Reason for running the game would be for making friends with a few other socially awkward fellas. While its understandable to make fun of me for this sort of cringey behaviour.

I am just looking for friends I can get along with.

that and I like to make nerdy references to older webcomics from the early 2000s, cringey I know but if you can get pass that and just enjoy the compnay of other people there, or you like those comics too I would be excited to have you.

Apologies for the essay.

P.S. if youre interested please read a little up on Spheres of Power <3

While the lack of details is off putting, I have recently come to love the spheres system. So I’ll throw my hat in

While the lack of details is off putting, I have recently come to love the spheres system. So I’ll throw my hat in
I am so sorry, if you have any question go ahead and ask me please

apologies for not giving good information earlier

Hello my name is Clown, I hope you're looking for a quick and easy game to learn and play maybe once or twice a week(?)

Not looking to really tell a story, sorry if you were looking for a comprehensive or interesting story ha ha.

Looking for 2-3 players to join a game of pathfinder I'd be running.

Reason for running the game would be for making friends with a few other socially awkward fellas. While its understandable to make fun of me for this sort of cringey behaviour.

I am just looking for friends I can get along with.

that and I like to make nerdy references to older webcomics from the early 2000s, cringey I know but if you can get pass that and just enjoy the compnay of other people there, or you like those comics too I would be excited to have you.

Apologies for the essay.

P.S. if youre interested please read a little up on Spheres of Power <3
Hello i am looking to join in kinda new around RPnation

What is the Spheres of Power? I am familiar with Pathfinder but I've never heard the reference. Depending on the details I might be interested in a game.

I might be interested in a game of Pathfinder, but I don't know what the Spheres of Power thing is. Other than that, I am fairly good in that system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back