• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

Lucinde

Catgirl of Doom
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, though experienced in roleplaying from various sites and one on one with friends. I have a couple ideas and would like to see who'd be interested!

I mainly play female roles, but occasionally I will do a male role.

I ask that everyone at least posts two paragraphs or more. Sometimes I even find it hard to make three paragraphs for a post ><

And I guess other basic requirements that I've seen from other people on here.

Anyhoo~ On to the pairings!

Bold is the role I would like to do

Pairings:

Prince/Princess x Peasant

Orphan x Person (didn't know how else to word it)

Immortal girl x human boy

Pokemon x Pokemon (though it'd be fun and interesting)

Mermaid x human

Magical girl x Magical boy (not like your first thought, like....needs explaination! If you're interested, I'll tell you lol)

Dragon girl x Human (This is based off a world I created, will explain if interested)

Assassin/Bounty Hunter x Victim

Childhood friend x Childhood friend

Fandoms

Pokemon

Inuyasha

Soul Eater

Shugo chara

Doctor Who

Naruto

Digimon

Death Note

I will add more to the list if I can think of more :)

(I'm like brand new and can't PM anyone so.... ;A; )

I'm kinda interested in the Dragon girl x Human one. If you could elaborate on the idea that would be great. I can easily play the male human character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back