• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners!

Howdy!

Long time no see, and I’ve gotten into the thick of my college life; but here I am nonetheless.

So let’s get to the point: I’m looking for new roleplay partners!

Things to know:

1) I’m 18. I don’t mind roleplaying with older or younger folks.

2) I use they/them pronouns

3) Please don’t use one liners; I’m not picky on length cause sometimes you are wrapping up a scene and there’s not much to say.

4) Please don’t ghost me. If life happens, let me know. If you don’t wanna roleplay anymore, let me know. I try my best to give out that courtesy; I’d like it returned.

5) If you’re interested, feel free to send me a private message! (Or, reply here if you aren’t sure how to do that).

6) I do consult my partners a lot on role-plays or ideas; be prepared.

So, with that aside. The big question.

What am I looking for?

Oc Roleplays:

[Sidebar: I play a lot of male characters, I at best, have 3 female characters; So, I prefer MXM pairings]

Long term roleplay ideas:

1) Prince x The Head of the Royal Guard.

- Star crossed lovers, fantasy, romance, secret relationship. What more is there to love?

2) Beauty and The beast.

- I love beauty and the beast inspired roleplays. We don’t have to follow the storyline, we can totally rewrite everything and just vibe.

[Sidebar: Totally open to an Anastasia inspired or Phantom of the Opera inspired au]

3) Hero x Villian

- C’mon, who isn’t down for a classic enemies to lovers trope?

Short term/subplot/not completely developed Ideas:

- Hanahaki Au
- Beach Vacation
- Arranged Marriage
- Post Apocalyptic survivors
- Bounty hunter x Wanted Criminal

Fandoms I’m apart of:

- Dishonored
- Star Trek (I love AOS & TOS)
- Welcome Home
- Good Omens
- DC Heros/Marvel Hero’s (50/50)
- Creepypasta
- Marble Hornets
- Hamlet
- 12th Night
- Undertale (and it’s AUs)
- Cuphead
- Bendy and the Ink machine
- More if I remember later and edit this.

Last edited:
Hello love, I do prefer writing as just female oc's but would still love to write with you! If you'd wanted to write a fxm story id love to!
Please reach out, thanks! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back