• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐Ÿ•ฏ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

___๐Ÿ•ฏ___

Hiya all. :]

Recently, Iโ€™ve been desperate to write but not for anything in particular; so in comes this general partner search! This wonโ€™t be overly pretty, mostly because Iโ€™m feeling hella lazy. ๐Ÿ’€

I consider myself a literate to novella roleplayer (quality over quantity) and am very lax in terms of timing, length dependant on scene, and anyone looking to improve their writing through our roleplay.

I love ooc chatter (Iโ€™m super chill despite how formal this post sounds LMAO), always down for getting to know new peeps. As someone with adhd, I tend to get invested in stories and topics if they interest me, so brainstorming, memes, playlists, art; Iโ€™m down for it all!!

Patience and reminders go both ways: Iโ€™ll always be patient with you, I understand how it feels to be burnt out or overly busy.
I get writerโ€™s block quite easily, and always appreciate reminders if it seems Iโ€™ve forgotten after any breaks!!

Now, for the stuff Iโ€™m into! :]

I love including a bit of romance, any gender pairings.
- Historical (ask for specific periods)!
- Fantasy
- Apocalyptic
- Horror (all kinds)
- Dystopian
- Drama
- Crime
- Modern
- Psychological

I struggle with double ups! I can play both ocs and ccs, depending on the universe.
- Resident Evil (all games!)
- Slashers
- Silent Hill
- Rocky Horror
- Death Stranding
- Evil Dead
- The Witcher (games and series)
- Detroit: Become Human
- Outlast
- Portal (1 and 2)
- Red Dead Redemption (1 and 2)
- Dead by Daylight
- Hannibal
- Phantom of the Opera
- DC (Batman)
- What We Do in the Shadows
- Call of Duty
- LOTR
- (picky) Harry Potter, I only roleplay older muses in this fandom (Snape, Lucius, Voldemort and an aged up/final year Draco)!
ask for a full list!

Feel free to reply or shoot me a dm if interested!

I canโ€™t guarantee Iโ€™ll roleplay with everyone bc, ofc, sometimes we find that certain people arenโ€™t compatible in terms of ideas and I have quite a few partners now; but anyone can dm me from this thread. Itโ€™s never fully closed. :]

___๐Ÿ•ฏ___

Last edited:
iโ€™ve been dying for someone chill and down for a fxf roleplay! iโ€™d also do mxf; i love your vibe and iโ€™d love to figure something out with you!

iโ€™ve been dying for someone chill and down for a fxf roleplay! iโ€™d also do mxf; i love your vibe and iโ€™d love to figure something out with you!
Sweet! Iโ€™m defo down for either of those pairings, feel free to shoot me a dm (:

AAAA, i SWEAR i DM'd you once and then sorta dropped off due to life (I'm so so sorry) but if you'd like i'd really love to write together ! !

AAAA, i SWEAR i DM'd you once and then sorta dropped off due to life (I'm so so sorry) but if you'd like i'd really love to write together ! !
DW at all! Tbh Iโ€™m sorry, I canโ€™t remember our chat, Iโ€™ve had a break myself, but either way Iโ€™m fine with u disappearing for however long. (: Feel free to dm me!

little bump, looking to use a new character who works best in:
- crime
- dystopian
- apocalyptic
- horror
- sci-fi
- modern wartime settings

Last edited:
i'm interested in a dystopian rp! you seem super chill and fun - i have a character named ezra that would fit this pretty well

Hello! I would be down to roleplay any of the genres you mentioned, except horror. Do you have an age requirement?

hello! you seem cool, but i'm not sure i can write enough. may i give you a sample of my average post so you can check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back