• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners

lizzy11206

tenor.gif
hello, there my name is Lizzy. I am new around here I believe in the past I was around here but really didn't get the chance to do much That was so many years back. I am 37 years and looking for people to work out threads with. right now I am into doing a Base of the City type stuff. I am making a list of mine characters I have in mind over here I have a few details over there and if you see one you would like to try out please send me a DM and we can start plotting it out and start a thread for them.

I will reply in the best way I can since I do work and also take care of my little old lady which is my grandma (My heart). I will pull out a reply at least once a day and also I love doing back-to-back replies when we are both online at the same time. =) When it comes to replying I will do my best to match what you give me. I only do MXF I don't mind playing as a male or female in the story. I will let you know right away if I am comfortable to do something or not.

Truly hope some around here feel like they could do some roleplaying threads with me. Also if you think one of my character where I have no one on one detail on fit something you have an idea for. Please let me know and I will edit my character a bit to fit the storyline.

Have a good day.

PS: I usually use Wrestlers as Picture Bases there are a few who get turn away when I used them. So wanting to let you know before you see the list.

Bump this up for anyone who is looking and also I wouldn't mind doing some Wrestling Roleplay either if anyone would be interesting. IT could be a REAL wrestler (WWE, NJW, AEW Etc) or OC Wrestlers (which I have a few I can use) in storylines. Also have been thinking about a Catfish type storyline. it will be MXF DM if interest or comment.

Lizzy

Any chance you’d be up to double or anything like that? I really want to ship an OC across from Lita.

hello again... I have some more ideas if anyone would be interested in doing them with me.

I have a Mafia Circle Group that would love to try something with these ladies and I have a few ideas for one X one for them all. They will all be m/f for the romantic side of things.

Now the storyline idea for this New Character her opposite has to be Cody Runnels well because they are so cute together in real life. so I know this one will be a long shot. I would love this idea to become like AU type thing for some wrestlers so if you like playing as real wrestlers and always want them to be in AU Type thing please reach out to me.

WAGS-Atlanta-620x375.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back