• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners!!

wayfarer

☁️🌸☁️
Hello there loves!
I'm looking for a RP partners!
I have never really been great at being a male roleplayer so I'm looking for people to fill in those male roles.
I'm really interested in doing...

MxF highschool romance
• Bad Boy x Good Girl
• Shy Nerdy Girl x Jock Boy (OR Shy Nerdy Boy x Head Cheerleader)
• Bestfriends to lovers
• Girl Student x Male Teacher
• Enemies to lovers
• Popular Male Celeb x Average Teen Girl

Let me know if you are interested! Thank you so much!! ❣

Hey, How are you?

I'm really interested! For me the best options would be, shy nerd girl vs jock boy or student vs teacher!

Let me know!

Hello! I happen to prefer playing the male roles in roleplays, so I'd be glad to fill that role for you. These are the ideas of yours I like:

-Shy nerdy girl x Jock Boy
-Shy nerdy boy x Head Cheerleader
-Best friends to lovers
-Enemies to lovers.

Additionally I have a few ideas You might be interested in:

-Teacher X Student's older brother (like teacher x parent, but with younger characters)
-Popular girl x unpopular boy
-Tsundere girl x outgoing boy
-shy girl x strangely outgoing nerd boy (what if a boy that was a nerd was also outgoing and social?)

Hi! I would love to do the Shy Nerdy Girl x Jock Boy/ Shy Nerdy Boy x Head Cheerleader! DM when you can!

Hello! I happen to prefer playing the male roles in roleplays, so I'd be glad to fill that role for you. These are the ideas of yours I like:

-Shy nerdy girl x Jock Boy
-Shy nerdy boy x Head Cheerleader
-Best friends to lovers
-Enemies to lovers.

Additionally I have a few ideas You might be interested in:

-Teacher X Student's older brother (like teacher x parent, but with younger characters)
-Popular girl x unpopular boy
-Tsundere girl x outgoing boy
-shy girl x strangely outgoing nerd boy (what if a boy that was a nerd was also outgoing and social?)

I would love to the shy girl and outgoing nerd boy you suggested! It sounds fun let me know if you still want to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back