• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for partners!

Raven14

Birdie
hello! i’m looking for some long term rp partners!
ill get right started into my preferences!
•no one liners, i completely do not go for those!
•be able to answer at least 3x’s a week.
•please add detail to your writing! if your character is doing something with his/her hands tell me about it. i love to visualize what is going on!
•please be able to double! i love doubling.
that’s all i can think of at the time!
now my pairings, i do fxf mxm and mxf, but if we are doing a romantic plot i would feel much more comfortable doing mxf!
now the fun part, fandoms!
harry potter
stranger things

gravity falls
disney
my mind is dead and that is all i can think of at the time!
if you cant tell, i love fantasy!
i don’t have any plot ideas, because i’m terrible at making plots! if you have any ideas you want to try out PM me and we can discuss them!

if you made it this far, congratulations, i know i probably get very boring! i hope to hear from you!:D

Last edited:
Hiya! Name’s Spots and if you don’t mind, I’d like to do a Disney or Gravity Falls roleplay. I have multiple ideas which I’d love to discuss so if you’re interested, please dm me

hello! i’m looking for some long term rp partners!
ill get right started into my preferences!
•no one liners, i completely do not go for those!
•be able to answer at least 3x’s a week.
•please add detail to your writing! if your character is doing something with his/her hands tell me about it. i love to visualize what is going on!
that’s all i can think of at the time!
now my pairings, i do fxf mxm and mxf, but if we are doing a romantic plot i would feel much more comfortable doing mxf!
fandoms!
gravity falls
harry potter
stranger things
disney
my mind is dead and that is all i can think of at the time!
if you cant tell, i love fantasy!
i don’t have any plot ideas, because i’m terrible at making plots! if you have any ideas you want to try out PM me and we can discuss them!

if you made it this far, congratulations, i know i probably get very boring! i hope to hear from you!:D
Down for Harry Potter or gravity falls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back