• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mikotsuhime

Nonbinary Forest Hermit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm not exactly ~new~ to this site but I haven't really used it much aside from with my small personal friend group. I'm a bit nervous posting this, but with summer in full swing and me not working again until fall, I'd really like to get back into role playing more often and regularly. So I'm looking for partners who are willing to put up with me being a bit flighty sometimes. I'll try to tell you if I'm not feeling a role play rather than just ghosting you, though.

My name is Ray and I've been role playing for around 15+ years now. I consider myself to be 'literate' and tend to write a few paragraphs per response, and ask for that in return. I play more than one character usually, oftentimes focusing on male characters. I don't have much interest in heterosexual romance and don't often feel like writing it, though LGBT romance is fine with me. I like friendships and found family tropes, too, and sometimes would prefer to focus on those elements.

My main focus right now is modern/urban fantasy. Whether the supernatural is known or not depends on the setting, as I'm ok with secrecy and non-secrecy in that regard. Some of the fantasy types I'd like to focus on are vampires, werewolves and merpeople - with that last one being the biggest one I'm feeling lately. It's all pretty basic stuff.

I also like fandoms! Though I'm not really looking as much for fandom stuff right now, I am into Kamen Rider Ex Aid and Garo. I play Hiiro for ex aid and ship him with both Emu and Kiriya, whereas with Garo I like the Makai no Hana and Goldstorm continuities the best, and can play whoever is needed. I also REALLY like the idea of a non-canon Garo role play utilizing the world and lore. I also have an interest in the Fate series but would prefer non-canon for that.

This is my first time looking for one on ones on this site so I hope this is good. I also do not have discord and am not interested in going off-site.

I'm assuming that "Garo" is either a Kamen Rider series or a particular K.R, unclear on that, but assuming the former.

Garo is actually an completely different original tokusatsu series. It’s not very popular though so my hopes of getting a partner for it are very very slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back