• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Partners!

I kind of like this idea ^^^^

I try to write a paragraph with each reply, but I honestly suck at detail. And I can do either gender, though I mostly prefer male, but can play female just as good.[/QUOT
I kind of like this idea ^^^^

I try to write a paragraph with each reply, but I honestly suck at detail. And I can do either gender, though I mostly prefer male, but can play female just as good.
Okay, pm me! ^^

Hmm... all of this seems doable... save for the activity. I'm lucky if I can get online once a day. That being said, I'm no stranger to detailed responses, and maybe we can work something out?

hallo! im bunny~
( ˘ ³˘)♥ i would love to do this with you!
Muse A's big brothers/sisters best friend(Muse B) keeps "accidentally" brushing their hand agsinst Muse A's and "accidentally" stumbling into Muse A's room trying to look for a bathroom even though he's already been there a million times. Muse A's brother/sister goes out to the store leaving Muse A and Muse B alone- does Muse B finally make a move?
i would like to be muse a if that's fine with you~?

OMG I am so interested in so many of these I'm going to have to open a new tab to list them all. Do you rp on discord?

I’m really interested in Roommate x Roommate, was maybe thinking we could combo a role with it as well? Tell me your thoughts in PM

Greetings! Midnight here. If you're still looking for partners, I'm interested in the Vampire x Human, Roomate x Roomate, Neko x Human, Monster x Human, Prince x Princess, Princess x Peasant, Pirate x Mermaid, Pirate x Pirate, Neighbor x Neighbor, Robot x Human, Fairy x Fairy, Fairy x Human, Angel x Human, Angel x Angel, and Soldier x Nurse.

A bit of a wide range of choices, I know, but that's just what sounds interesting to me. May even be down for one of those fandoms. So, if one (or more) of those interests you, let me know and I'll send a pm for discussion.

Spooky_Juicebox Spooky_Juicebox

I'm bored right now and I'm up for whatever ya'll wanna do. I'll do any pairings and it won't bother me. If you want to chat on Discord with me.
My Discord is Angela-Hollingshead2022#3126

I'm totally down for a dbh rp, if you are still looking for partners! My PM's do not work at the moment, but I do have discord and would rather use that instead of here

I'm totally down for a dbh rp, if you are still looking for partners! My PM's do not work at the moment, but I do have discord and would rather use that instead of here
Hi! That's completely fine, my discord is, Angela-Hollingshead2022#3126

Users who are viewing this thread

Back