• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Partners!

Hi, Angela!

I really like the sound of Kidnapper x Kidnapped, I'd love to hear what you may have in mind for this! Or maybe we could discuss it more in pm?

Hi! Have you read Vampire Academy? I'm looking for someone who would like to RP that :) otherwise, I'd love to plot something like PiratexMermaid or Werewolf or something :) I'm open to basically anything :)

Hi! Have you read Vampire Academy? I'm looking for someone who would like to RP that :) otherwise, I'd love to plot something like PiratexMermaid or Werewolf or something :) I'm open to basically anything :)
I haven’t read that yet. :(
But feel free to pm me. ^^

Hi, I’m Angela. I’ve been using this site for at least awhile now. I’m looking for partners at the moment and this is what I'd like from you:

•If you become uninterested, please tell me! Don’t just leave the chat/roleplay! Tell me first!

• If you have to leave and won’t be able to talk, tell me.

•Someone who’s available at least 3 or 4 times a day or once or twice a week.

A little about me:
• I'll do MxF, MxM and FxF. Though it varies throughout the week. I usually prefer playing as a female most of the time.

•If you want to chat with me on Discord my Discord is Angela-Hollingshead2022#3126

What I like in roleplays:

-Romance

-Friendship

-A Little Bit Of Drama

-Death (sometimes)

-Adventure (depends on how I feel and what it's about)

Pairings (these are just what I have in mind, it's not completely limited to just these):

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Demon x Human

Demon x Demon

Demon x Half-Demon

Vampire x Half Vampire

Roomate x Roomate

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x Werewolf

Monster x Human

Native American x Explorer

Neighbor x Neighbor

Gamer x Gamer

Doctor x Patient

Doctor x Doctor

Single Parent x Babysitter

Doctor x Nurse

Pirate x Pirate

Teacher x Student

Teacher x Teacher

Ghost x Living

Demi god x Mortal

Robot x Human

Ghost x Ghost

Fairy x Fairy

Alien x Human

Alien x Alien

Police Officer x Criminal

Detective x Cop

Journalist x Detective

Fairy x Human

Angel x Demon

Angel x Human

Soldier x Soldier

Soldier x Native

Angel x Angel

Angel x Monster

Soldier x Nurse

Mermaid x Mermaid

Pairings I will not do (due to having done to many of these same pairings or having no interest in them.):
Kiddnapper x Kiddnapped
Scientist x Experiment
Teacher x Students Parent
Pirate x Pirate
Mermaid x Pirate

Fandoms:
-Five Nights At Freddy's 1-6
-BATIM
-Detroit: Become Human
-Doki Doki Literature Club
-We Happy Few

Movies:
Moana (Disney)

Hope you're interested! (*´ω`*)
Hi, I'd be happy to rp with you if you're still looking! Unfortunately, I am new so I can't pm you but I'm definitely interested! ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back