• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for partners

wishmeluck

wishing
Hello everyone!
I've recently finished school and I'm hoping to get back into writing so here I am looking for partners.

I'm looking for:
2+ paragraph responses
mxf / fxf pairings
dark twists, regular twists, drama, angst, fluff
interesting stories/plots
a partner that adds to the story

plots/ideas/starters/genres:
something suburbia
crime (heists, underground operations, etc.)
post-apocalyptic
space-related
road trips
sci-fi / cyberpunk
dystopian societies

Muse A and Muse B live in completely different parts of their state/city. Muse A has a list of places they want to visit and have been checking places off for a while. Muse A's spontaneity leads to them travelling to the other part of their state/city to visit these locations and explore. They meet Muse B by asking for directions and somehow convince them to show them around.

"I've had my fair share of hostages in my time, but for fuck's sake, you are by far the sassiest and most problematic hostage I've ever had. I don't care if you're uncomfortable you're my hostage what part of this don't you understand?"

"18, crazy // pulled up in your daddy's car, you want to move in with me // so you want to piss off your parents, date me to scare them, show them you're all grown up // you wanna piss off your parents, that's alright with me"

All of these ideas can be modified or added onto, and if you don't like any of the ideas but want to be my partner, feel free to message me your ideas!​

Last edited:
Ah I’d love to write with you!! I have a craving of my own if you’d wanna consider it!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back