• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners!

lamephoeny

No Rust Build-Up Man
Greetings!
My name is Phoenix and I made this account a few months back but I'm finally deciding to use it. I've wanted to roleplay on here for a while but I'm super shy. Now here's my chance to look for partners. I'm 15 so I'd prefer people at least under 18 if that's okay. If needed I can do one liners all the way up to 1-2 paragraphs. I'm kind of new to doing multiple paragraph roleplays so sorry if that isn't enough paragraphs for you. I hope that as I roleplay on this sight I'll learn more and be more comfortable to do more than 2 paragraphs.

I really like doing modern roleplays, fantasy, and sometimes sci-fi. I'm also okay with romance roleplays too. I haven't really done a fantasy one in a long time so if anyone wants to do a fantasy roleplay I'm totally up for it! I don't really do fandom roleplays, I'm not a big fan of them. If there's any other genre you want to do just ask and I'll probably try and do it.

Other things that may be important to know are that I live on the east coast of the United States just in case anyone needs to know what time zone I'm in. I'm also okay with MxM , FxF, or MxF whatever floats your boat. (I'm a girl by the way, if anyone really needs to know.) Also, as for plots, I'm not too good at coming up with them on my own and I usually prefer to talk them out with the person I'm roleplaying with so we can both roleplay something we've both agreed on and enjoy.

That's it for now, if you'd like to roleplay, reply to this forum or message me!

Hi there! I love fantasy stuff with a passion, and would be extremely interested in doing one with you, if you would like?

Sweet! I can't really shoot you a PM, unfortunately, but uh. It's good to know you're interested!

*Watches* =.=
Hmmm.....
Sounds cool. Though I don't have any plots, perhaps something may be figured out. Feel free to PM me!

Would you do a apocalypse rp? Like two teens finding each other on the road and trying to find a place to survive. We could even make it that there are mutated creature running about, death gangs that they have to survive. I think this would be fun if we doubled up with characters? I usually like FxF and I could play a male for the other pairing

Would you do a apocalypse rp? Like two teens finding each other on the road and trying to find a place to survive. We could even make it that there are mutated creature running about, death gangs that they have to survive. I think this would be fun if we doubled up with characters? I usually like FxF and I could play a male for the other pairing
Sure! Just PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back