• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ Looking for Partners ☆

Updated

MultiMuse

Old Fashioned ☆
Looking for my very own shooting stars

What I'm Looking For In A Partner:

I'm honestly not that picky when it comes to choosing someone to pair with. I just want someone who enjoys our time role-playing together as much as I do. They must be literate (I'm not really strict, okay?) and they must be active (even if it's only a couple days out of the week). And they must bring something to the table. I enjoy plotting and discussing ideas throughout the role-play as well as before and I want someone who enjoys the same. I know many people like the entire thing to be spontaneous and, yes, I do too to a degree but I like brainstorming as much as I enjoy actually role-playing so I need someone who is also okay with periodic chat OOC throughout.

• My Role-Play Preferences: (Taken from About Me)

-I prefer plotting OOC before jumping in to any rp. I need a set up in order to write.

-I prefer third person POV.

-I prefer detailed para or semi-para, I will do one-liners but no script or novella.

-I prefer all categories under romance. I'm sort of a slice of life writer if you will.

-I will do MxM and MxF.

-I only do 1x1 role-play.

(I've never role-played where we play multiple characters but I'm willing to try.)

-I only role-play in PM.

-I prefer OCxOC if OCs are involved. But it depends.

-I prefer fandom role-playing where we use a series, movie, song or book character/plot to base off of. I will do role-plays based on a prompt or an AU, just ask if there's something you have in mind.

-I am open to all ships canon or crack. I prefer crack and cross shipping from different fandoms.

• My Current Main Fandoms Masterlist: (Italics Indicates Cravings)

Baccano

Good Omens

Harry Potter

21 Jump Street (TV)

Futurama

Soul Eater

Panty and Stocking plus Garterbelt

Honestly Most Musicals

Freaks and Geeks

Stranger Things

Ouran High School Host Club

Honestly Anything Johnny Depp

The Outsiders

Honestly Most Horror Movies

Disney Stuff

I am into many, many more things and this is just a generalization. Feel Free to ask for specifics or if you're interested in a role-play that is not listed (AUs based on these fandoms welcome as well).

I am very open to discussion and questions. I will roleplay almost anyone but do have my preferences so we could work that out if you decide to role-play with me. I am very flexible when it comes to rp. I hope you find something you're interested in and choose me to start a role-play with. I don’t have any ideas for original characters and stories but if you come to me with one, I am usually open to it!

I look forward to it!

Last edited:
Hey there! I have a really cute yet romantic plot that I want to try out!
Are you happy to play male? PM me please!

Am I to assume the 21 Jump Street you're talking about is the original one? 

As in Johnny Depp and the whole hair-sprayed crew?

Hi there! Would you be interested in RP'ing with a crime-rotten world covered in one massive, polluting urban city where the police force can mostly be compared to a military and the criminals are basically supervillains? :D

Hey we have a lot of fandoms in common, its hard to find someone else who enjoys the whole slice of life vibe so i'd absolutely love if we could talk more

What sort of Soul Eater plot might you have interest in? I RP as Maka, but I have OCs as well if you don't like canon characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back