• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners Willing To Do Some Roleplay Rehab x_x

12sankaku

van
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Van! I'm 19, I use she/it pronouns, and I'm a big fan of anime, visual novels, and cats.

I sincerely hope this isn't too hard a sell, but admittedly, I haven't roleplayed in years. The last time I actively roleplayed was probably when I was ~13 years old... and I'm a college student now. I'm not completely out of practice -- writing is my main creative hobby, and I've written a lot of original fiction (and a healthy dose of fanfiction) in that time, but my skills and level of comfort in roleplay have definitely grown a bit rusty. Everyone here seems like a pro, so I figured I'd make my own post clarifying that I'm out of practice so people can contact me with that in mind. I've really missed roleplaying, so anyone who's willing to bear with me as I re-learn the ropes is welcome to reach out!

My expected style is:
  • Replies written in prose, iirc people called it "literate" but even when I was a kid I felt like every person had a different definition of that.
  • ^ That said, I'm not gonna hold anyone to a word or paragraph count. I'm not your teacher, and frankly, I feel writing has the kind of fluidity that you can't limit it by that kind of thing if you want to produce your best work. I LOVE writing descriptions and having fun with my words, though, so I might write a decent amount. I honestly just hope we can match erach other's vibes.
  • Open to OOC chatter even during the RP (in parentheses or otherwise). I just think I'll get excited while in the middle of a story and want to start commentating and schemeing immediately lol.
  • also ok with me talking like this when i'm not writing full replies/ooc. my hands can get tired lmao
I'd also ask that you be over 18 and within a decade of my own age. Nothing personal, just for my own comfort.

Ideas-wise, I don't really have anything specific in mind, but that means you're free to bounce your own off of me! I hold a personal interest in fantasy people (your vampires, elves, and other mythical types of people), anime (and all the tropes that come with it), and anything where I can have fun writing distinct character dialogue. I'm also primarily looking for OC roleplay rather than fandom stuff!

I hope I didn't write too much. Feel free to reply if you're interested and we can chat! (o´▽`o)

I'm too old for ya. But good luck in the search. Your post was a pretty good opener to what you're seeking, so you're off to a good restart

I’m down to discuss ideas! Here or on Discord hit me up with a dm if you’re interested! Doing my own form of rehab with role play as well though I’d love to help you too!

I'm down to roleplay with you! I'm also super rusty and it would be nice to get back into it along with you! teamwork style haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back