• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOOKING FOR PARTNERS - Sonadow? / Any Shadow Pairing / General Sonic RP

p00piemongle

Literate Roleplayer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all!

First, I want to do a brief introduction so you at least know the basics:

I'm Poopmongle, but you can call me Mongle (or Poop if you prefer)- my name is Jinx, so that is also an acceptable thing to refer to me as. I go by They / Them or He / Him pronouns, although if we RP a character extensively I'm fine with being referred to as the character as well. I'm 18 (19 in October!) and would prefer 18+ partners- the possibility of a NSFW or Maturely themed roleplay is very high, especially when you consider the "edginess" of the involved characters. I am also an exclusively Literate roleplayer, meaning I don't do action-based or other. Sorry to disappoint, friends!

Now, I love Sonic the Hedgehog as a franchise, but I haven't exactly met any roleplayers willing to RP a pairing with characters from it. I read and write a lot of fanfiction regarding the subject, and I'm a HUGE fan of the Sonadow pairing (they are quite literally my OTP), meaning I am primarily looking for a Sonadow pairing, but I will list others that I am willing to partake in as well.

A note about how I like to RP the characters (you don't have to read): I prefer to stick to the characterization of Shadow in his own game and in Sonic Adventure 2, and anything past those franchises that have retconned his personality I do not integrate into my portrayal of him. I also really enjoy the way Sonic and Shadow's dynamic is portrayed by nottheweirdest on AO3 in their fics, especially Clean Slate (shameless promo for them, their writing is so awesome!). I also enjoy the Modern Timeline's Sonic and his personality, but I also believe that deep down his bravado and cool hero persona he has a lot going on, so this will be how I RP him if we are to RP together. Don't say I didn't warn you!

With that out of the way, this is what I am requesting:

-Any sort of Sonadow (Sonic/Shadow) roleplay. I do not mind being either Sonic OR Shadow, but I have way more experience as the latter, so please do keep that in mind. We can discuss plot ideas and scenarios in PMs! My only limit is I do NOT enjoy Kingdom RPs, Sonic and the Secret Rings sort of RPs, or any RP that will result in either character's death. I don't mind integrating a beard / closeted plotline either, as I am Queer and find that sort of dynamic interesting. Sonic and Shadow are STRICTLY AN MLM COUPLE- I don't mind the transfem characterization, but I would like both of them to be male or masc leaning (Nonbinary headcanons are okay too! Just please discuss beforehand).

-Shadow + Female Character RP. I am not an avid shipper of Shadamy or Shadow and Rouge, but I do think their dynamics are unique and could be a fun thing to engage in if anyone enjoys that type of pairing. I don't have ANY experience as a female character in the franchise, so I would prefer to be Shadow if this is what you would like to RP with me. We can discuss character specifics and plot in PMs also!

-Sonic + Female Character RP. I am also not a Sonamy or other Sonic + Female character shipper, but I feel the same as I do about the Shadow + female character line- the character dynamics could be interesting and I am not one to pass up a Sonic RP! Again, I don't have ANY experience as a female character in the franchise, so I would prefer to be Sonic if this is what you would like to RP with me. We can discuss character specifics and plot in PMs also.

-Sonux / Sonic and Knuckles. I don't have much experience with Knuckles, but I can do my best and RP as either! I enjoy this pairing in a sort of soft way, as the two are described as best friends and that type of dynamic can surely be brought up to a lovers' dynamic given the right circumstances (end of the world, anyone?) We can discuss plot and scenarios in PMs! Again, this pairing I want to be MLM or masc / masc.

NOTE: SOME SCENARIOS I AM WILLING TO DO IN ANY OF MY REQUESTS!!

-Alpha/Omega pairing. Please note: I do not have a ton of info about this type of genre except the basic knowledge. I also don't like to incorporate Betas into this because they confuse me :))

-Enemies to Lovers. This works very well with early Knuckles and Shadow, but any character can fit this trope really. I DO WANT THIS TROPE TO BE SLOW BURN. I do not want to RP a brief encounter as enemies and suddenly be thrown into a relationship- this takes time, albeit not too much time...

-Soulmate AU. Which type of soulmate AU is up to you- this can be paired with the Enemies to Lovers, or just be a general 'you're my soulmate!' epiphany.

-Blind Date Matchup. Either by their friends or through an app/event. We can come up with character pairings and such!

ALSO:

I am willing to do EXPLICIT RP offsite, with adults 18+ ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. If this is what you would like, it has to have a plot. A brief list would be a pair already in a relationship, a one night stand, a -spicy partnership- turned -romantic partnership-, etc.

DISCUSS IN PMS FOR THESE PLEASE!! ^^^

I do apologize for that massive wall of text, however I hope I can find someone!! Long-term RP partners are wanted, but a one-off is perfectly fine as well. I RP on-site or off-site. We can discuss any details in PMs! You can PM me or reply below for a request- I have unlimited slots for these, so fire away!

:)

TERMS UPDATE:
Hey, me again! An important feature I forgot to mention is I RP these characters OVER 18! (and often over 21). If you want to do a RP involving them as their canon ages or younger than 18, please let me know, and I'd be happy to oblige! Just forgot to mention that tidbit so figured I'd post here in thread haha :)

I've always wanted to try something like this! I'm new to Sonic rp AND this platform lol, but I'm literate as well ☆ do you happen to have a discord?-

I've always wanted to try something like this! I'm new to Sonic rp AND this platform lol, but I'm literate as well ☆ do you happen to have a discord?-
That's alright, I'm always welcoming newcomers! I do have a Discord, however I don't usually move off-site immediately. We can start something on-site and then move if that's alright with you? If you wanna talk more, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back