• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners ! {Semi-literate / literate, fandoms or original plots}

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
Hey! I've currently only got a roleplay or two going on at the moment and I'm craving something new. Before you read further, I'll talk a little bit about myself.

I'm a shy person and don't tend to engage in much conversation outside of roleplay, unless you end up engaging with me. I don't like sounding or acting in a rude way by only interacting with you in a roleplay, but again-- it's because I'm just really shy and I don't like taking the first step (but will be happy to talk OOC if you feel like it). I'm 17 years old, and I only play with people that are my age or above. I believe that I'm literate to a degree and like to write more than the average person, so my partners should also be of similar literacy. I'm a fan of slice-of-life roleplays and generally don't enjoy anything angsty or terribly dark (doesn't mean it can't happen, though. If done right I adore these themes) Regarding fandom roleplays, I always end up using an OC because I struggle to properly emulate much of the behaviour of the canon characters (which makes me unnerved when playing them).
Generally speaking I will be able to respond a few times a day, if not more.

Now, enough of me -- let's get into the meat of the post!
I'm fine with platonic relationships or MxM ships. I can do MxF as long as the character I'm playing is female.
All of the fandoms I roleplay in will see me using an OC of mine.

Fandoms I roleplay (craving fandoms are in bold)( suggested ships in brackets do not need to be followed, and are only suggestions for ships in the roleplay, if you are looking for ships. Otherwise we can organise a plot that doesn't revolve around them):
-----------
Kid Icarus Uprising (human x angel, angel x angel, god x angel, god x god, god x human) (especially craving this one)
Pokémon (trainer x trainer, trainer x grunt, grunt x grunt)
Monster Hunter (hunter x hunter, hunter x scholar)
Beastars (carnivore x carnivore, herbivore x herbivore, carnivore x herbivore)
Not very many, sorry haha

Others I roleplay:
> Slice of life
> Fantasy
> Medieval
> Futuristic ( I adore robots )

Thank you for reading. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back