• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners! (Preferably ones that can roleplay as male but either gender is fine!)

soupi

Hiatus sort of over.
Hello! I'm looking for some long term roleplay partners - as you can tell by the title!

Expectations.

I ask that you post at least a paragraph, if you absolutely cannot post a full paragraph then that's fine, I understand with some scenarios.
Please be detailed and don't let me be the main one contributing Ideas!

What you can expect from me.

2-4 paragraphs per post, sometimes more or less depending on the context.
A great deal of interest in fantasy and medieval type stuff!

Ideas.
(They're kinda long so I marked them as spoilers. Also I only have a couple at the moment, so feel free to shoot me with your own ideas!)

Ice Goddess
(DW she's not an op god character)
She sat on a fallen tree in the woods, her silver hair and long white bloodied dress moving slightly in the wind, causing her eyes to be revealed in the spaces between her long bangs. These eyes, they wren't normal, one of them seemed to be glazed over, and one was missing all together. She would be frightened by any presence, immediately going into a defensive state, her dagger clutched tightly in her pale hand. She seemed to sense everything within a 15 foot radius, whether it be an animal, or a human.

"Why has this happened to me?" The girl would whisper to herself, setting her dagger next to her on the log, and bringing her hands up to her face to cry in them. She didn't used to have this life, forced to live in solitude, afraid of anything that neared her, but she realized a bit too late how selfish human were...

She thought for a bit, recalling that night, he was so merciless... So uncaring... And hateful. Spite seemed to emanate from him, she could sense it in his eyes as he gouged her's out... And poof... Her eyesight was gone, but, now she had a new ability, she could see the man that stole her eye, but not in the way that normal people see. He looked red, and blurry? No, more of a smudge, wait, was that his... Body heat? She hadn't exactly had time to examine further before she got the hell out of there and away from the distracted human, looking at her eye in his hands, laughing.

Ever since then, she could see the heat of living creatures and fire, a curse and a blessing at the same time. Even though she was in such a cold climate, it felt like hell, she now had to stay away from mankind, in fear of her other eye being stolen, and possibly her new ability too. She definitely didn't want that.

(Here your character would need an excuse to be in the woods, perhaps they are a hunter? Or maybe my character was near a path used to travel and a carriage or your character took a detour. Anyways, that is obviously up to you but I hope we can find a way to work out a good scenario.)

TL,DR version.
Girl with ice manipulation powers gets attacked, attacker steals her eye because it's rumored to give him powers, she loses her eyesight and is left with an ability to see body heat and fire. She'll remain in the woods in solitude after escaping the evil human, and lives in fear of everything and everyone, thinking they'll take her other eye and she'll lose her ability to see heat as well.

A lovely winter murder attempt
(Contains domestic violence, and my character will be Cecilia, just thought it would be interesting to tell the idea in Ray's POV.)
Ray was delighted when his girlfriend, Cecilia, decided to go on a nice vacation with him for the winter, but, he wasn't excited for the reason you'd think. Ray had plans for her, evil and most definitely illegal plans. He decided that he wanted to murder her, he wanted to knock her out, and leave her to die of frostbite.

When Ray met his girlfriend, it was blind date his sister set up for him - though, he never asked her to - he thought Cecilia was very kind, but he didn't like her, not at all. It wasn't that she was horrible or anything, he just didn't feel anything for her, he didn't feel anything for most people, even his own family, he only stayed with them to prove himself to them. That is also the reason he ended up getting with Cecilia, to prove to his family that he could do it, that he could do anything that they threw his way, since they had been pressuring him to get a girlfriend for quite some time.

Eventually though, he'd had enough of constantly being with someone he didn't enjoy the company of, and he knew he couldn't break up with her, he wouldn't hear the end of it from his family. So the logical solution to Ray, was to murder her, he was sure he could get away with it, so why not? If he succeeded, his family wouldn't hold any breakup against him, and he'd gain their sympathy and hopefully not get pressured into another relationship.

Yes. This would definitely work out. It had to. He would make sure of it, because who really wants jail time?

~​

It was the 6th day of their vacation, Ray had been somewhat reckless with his actions, insulting his girlfriend and overall being mean to her, since she was going to die soon, why would it matter? It was around 3 PM when he started growing excited. It's going to happen, it's going to happen! Just one hour! Oh I can't wait! Were the thoughts that ran through his head, within that next hour, he would apologize for being so mean to his girlfriend, and offer to take her out on a nice walk along the path conveniently through the woods not too far away.

She of course had agreed to the walk and went with Ray. Ray had been looking left and right constantly as the walked out of their little cabin, making sure no one saw them as he led her to the path. He carried on normally once under the cover of the trees. They walked for a bit before he convinced her to trail off the path and into the woods, this took some convincing, but she agreed after a bit, since Ray had a good sense of direction.

He walked her off the path far enough that she wouldn't be able to find her way back on the off-chance she woke up after what he was about to do. They came across a flower that had been iced over. Perfect. Ray thought before he grabbed a nearby rock and hit her over the head with it, hard. He watched her fall to the side and smile, looking down at her for a second before walking off.

What he didn't see, was Cecilia's eyes opening to watch him take a few nonchalant steps away and close again, and she fell fully unconscious.

(Again, perhaps a hunter would work here.)
TL,DR version.
Girl goes on vacation with her sociopathic boyfriend, he leads her off the path into the woods and knocks her out in hopes she'll die of frostbite.
Why? Well because boyfriend needs sympathy from his family so he won't be pestered to get into a relationship again.

Thats all I have to say, I guess I'll see whoever's interested in this thread or DMs!<3

Last edited:
Hhh okay, so that wouldn’t be the reason why a sociopath would kill someome
It’s more probable for him to do it as personal gain rather than to ‘get his parents to stop pestering him about getting another gf/bf’
Just had to point that out

Hhh okay, so that wouldn’t be the reason why a sociopath would kill someome
It’s more probable for him to do it as personal gain rather than to ‘get his parents to stop pestering him about getting another gf/bf’
Just had to point that out
I mean I more so meant he wanted sympathy, not sure if I pointed that out enough, was trying to type it out as quick as I could lol. Did you just read the TL,DR version? Cause I did go a little more into depth in the full version.

Last edited:
Really love the ice goddess plot! I have a couple of characters who could be perfect to be rped in this setting, so if you're still looking for a partner for this one I'd love to do this one with you! :3

Really love the ice goddess plot! I have a couple of characters who could be perfect to be rped in this setting, so if you're still looking for a partner for this one I'd love to do this one with you! :3
I am still looking, send a DM.

hey! i'd love to try out the winter murder attempt plot w/ you if you've not got a partner for it already, it seems super fun to try something so dark!

hey! i'd love to try out the winter murder attempt plot w/ you if you've not got a partner for it already, it seems super fun to try something so dark!
Hi! I do have a couple partners for it, but I also already had a partner before I posted the plot, I enjoy roleplaying with different people and seeing how differently each one plays out. Send a DM if you'd like to discuss details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back