• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners (PLOTS, PAIRINGS, FANDOM - OPEN)

Dxfoe said:
For the cannon x OC choices would you be the cannon or the oc? Or would you like for us to double up?
I play OC and we can double up if you don't want to play just the canon. PM please~

eep I'd be interested in Burn Me, Unexpected or Written With Love. They all sound fun, so do you prefer one over the others or? ouo; Or I can just flip a coin haha.

Dandelion said:
eep I'd be interested in Burn Me, Unexpected or Written With Love. They all sound fun, so do you prefer one over the others or? ouo; Or I can just flip a coin haha.
Please PM me with the one you would like the most, as I am open to all.

Bad, bad and Good, Bad sounds kind of fun. I'd need a little more ideas on where to go with the story, but I'm up for it.

I'm totally interested in Written With Love. Alass... I do best with female characters too... So how could we double up here...?

Hello!

I love the sound of Mystical Love, Burn Me and Trouble if those are open and you're interested!

I'm unable to PM at the moment; would you mind doing so if you'd like to rp? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back