• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners (PLOTS, PAIRINGS, FANDOM - OPEN)

Asteria

⚔️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Okaaay, hey there and welcome.

I am mostly searching for a romance rp, because I just crave romance like in everything (maybe because I don't have it in real life, damn ;^
;) , but of course if it contains action, fights, supernatural and anything, I am so okay with that, even better than just romance.

For my main character I like to play mostly female, but for second characters I am okay with male and everything. I can play 4-5 characters in a rp so I think that's why I am not into the group rp, maybe because I am left out and you know.

I am not a grammar nazi, but I want to understand what you are saying in the rp and I kind of want punctuation and everything.

NO ONE-LINERS, man, I just can't rp with one-liners, I need a detailed and serious rp going, and I mostly prefer paragraphs and I can usually give a loooooooong reply.

I want to chat with the person I am rping with, and come with new ideas for the rp, and that they could tell me if they can't rp now and then and if they want me to integrate something in my part and stuff.

You can always send me a pm for in case you're interested or just let it here. And if you havee any idea for that rp just let me know.

I can double in a RP, so we could both have a female character and a male character, even though I prefer to play the female most of the times.

Bold-I would like to play that character

*-faves

• (<3)- craving

Games of Thrones:(<3)(<3)(<3)

(TV series + one book)

Robb x
    Oc(<3)(<3)

Jon x
    Oc(<3)

Oc x Oc(<3)

Maze Runner: (<3)(<3)

(movies)

Thomas x
    Teresa(<3)(<3)

Thomas x
    Oc(<3)(<3)

Newt x
    Oc

Oc x Oc

The Mortal Instruments: (<3)(<3)(<3)

(movie + 3 books)

Jace x
    Clary(<3)(<3)(<3)

Jace x
    Oc(<3)

Simon x
    Oc(<3)

Oc x Oc

The Hunger Games:(<3)

(movies)

Finnick x
    Oc(<3)(<3)(<3)

Gale x
    Oc

Oc x Oc

Percy Jackson:(<3)

(Sea of monsters- movie and book/ The lighting thief- movie)

Percy x
    Oc

Oc x Oc(<3)(<3)

Until Dawn:(<3)(<3)(<3)

Mike/Josh x
    Sam

Mike/Josh/ Chris x
    Oc(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

Flyboys (IT IS A MOVIE AND IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT I'M SORRY FOR YOU.)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

Pride and Prejudice(<3)(<3)(<3)

(movie + book)

5SOS(<3)(<3):

Luke x
    Oc

Ashton x
    Oc

***I have some bands I would like to use, so just ask me about them.

Some plot ideas:

• He was your typical bad boy. He wore a leather jacket, always had a pack of cigarettes on him, drove some old 1930's hot rod, and fought like he was a professional boxer. He was your best friend, as weird as it sounded. You weren't a complete goody-too shoes, but you didn't like fights and you'd never smoke a day in your life. You're in a relationship with the school's hot-shot star football player and your best friend hates his guts and it's all the two of them can do to keep their hands off of each other's necks. Not only is he your best friend, but he's in love with you and hates your boyfriend. You're stuck in the middle, torn between a boy that you've grown up with but were exactly opposite or the one guy who every girl wants to be with and who treats you like a queen. Good luck, sweetheart.

*I don't own the first 5 plots, giving credits to cosmicsummer

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I'm actually pretty interested in doing the 'Mytical Love' plotline you have. Although I also really enjoy world and character building in my roleplays along with romance. So I'd like to get some more background information on the setting before we did start roleplaying.

Would you be interested in maybe doing canon x oc doubling per Until Dawn? if not, I'm okay with doubling OC x OC.

OhFallenMars said:
Would you be interested in maybe doing canon x oc doubling per Until Dawn? if not, I'm okay with doubling OC x OC.
We could do canon x oc doubling if you wish. ^^

I'm interested in doing

Good girl x Bad boy

Soldier x Noble

Celebrity x Normal person

Teacher x Student

Childhood friends

Do you have a preference in them? I even had ideas to combine some of the ideas in different ways.

I would certainly be interested in

Good/Bad Girl X Bad Boy

Human X Vampire

Human X Werewolf

Celebrity X Celebrity/Normal

Teacher X Student

Best Friend X Best/Childhood Friend

Supernatural/Mythical Being X Supernatural/Mythical Being

I'm also interested in the plots "Follow Me" and "Kill Me With a Kiss," if you'd like.

A lot of these are really cool. I'm especially interested in the Percy Jackson OCs, princess x army commander, written with love, unexpected, and bad bad x good bad. Let me know if you're interested in doing any of these with me.

Hi, I'm interested in the soldier x noble, Human x Vampire, or the Supernatural plot idea if you're still interested in partners.

Tabbi said:
A lot of these are really cool. I'm especially interested in the Percy Jackson OCs, princess x army commander, written with love, unexpected, and bad bad x good bad. Let me know if you're interested in doing any of these with me.
CoreyXIX said:
Hi, I'm interested in the soldier x noble, Human x Vampire, or the Supernatural plot idea if you're still interested in partners.
Hello~ Sorry for taking so long to reply (school sucks), PM me with which plot/ pairing/ fandom/ idea you like the most (I always let my partners pick so go ahead) and we can sort it out.

FirePolaris said:
Heyy! If you're still looking, I'd love to do either bad, bad, good & bad or the supernatural one. ;) Should I go ahead and pm you?
I PMed you!

bumpty bumtpy

For the cannon x OC choices would you be the cannon or the oc? Or would you like for us to double up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back