• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners. Plots, and Pairings inside.

crafter

Hit Me!
Hello, and thank you for taking a look at my thread. I'm new to this site and can't pm just yet, but I'm working on that. When I am able to pm I will send you one if that is what you prefer. 

At any rate I think that it is helpful for you to know what I'm looking for and what you will get from me before all the fun stuff. 

I need more than one sentence to reply to, ideally 2-5 paragraphs. At the minimum 1 paragraph, that has at least 5 sentences. I know, I know, totally unreasonable, but you will more than likely get at least two paragraphs minumum, or a decent(7+sentences) paragraph from me. This is a partnership of sorts, and I don't want one of us feeling like they are doing all the work moving the plots ahead. 

I'm going to ask for at least one post a week. I'm an adult who has a job and is going to college, so trust me I get that life happens. I just feel that a post a week isn't asking for to much. Obviously things can come out of nowhere; and you won't be able to reply once a week, that's fine. All I ask is that if you know you won't be able to respond let me know if possible. For instance I'll be gone March 9th-12th so during those four days I won't post at all. Before and after my trip, I too, will be posting at least once a week.  If an opportunity presents itself I will post more. 

If you haven't heard from me in week go ahead and give me a little nudge, as I could have forgotten to post due to classes or my job becoming more hectic.  I'll do the same. If you find you aren't interested I continuing the rp, or need a break, want to change things, ect. Please let me know there will be no hurt feelings, and again I'll do the same. However just because last week I was able to reply 3 tines doesn't mean this week I will, so I'd rather not get a nudge after a day of not replying, as this is a fun outlet for me and I would like to keep it that way for the both of us, fun and without toomuch pressure. 

This one isn't necessary, but I do like to chat with my partners outside the rp. It's nice to get to know them and what's going on with their lives, see the person behind the mask of the character, if you will. But, if that isn't your cup of tea that's cool.

You are still here! Thank you so much for taking the time to read those, now for the plots and other good stuff. 

Plots:

The Thief and the Assassin 

Muse A is a bad person but that's not totally their fault. Both their parents where in the business of killing for money, so it only made since to them to start training their child in the way of the business at very young age. As a result of this up bringing Muse A isn't normal, but can usually act It just don't ask them abut Christmas or Valentines day as all they can tell you is they are holidays and usually busy ones at that. Muse A has never had a friend and doesn't see the use for one, Muse A is aware that they aren't "normal" and doesn't really want to be since normal people are soft and easy targets. 

Muse B on the other hand, I'd also bad but not as bad as Muse A. They grew up with in a semi normal home. Holidays were celebrated and friends were invited over for games and dinner. However that's not to say Muse B was totally nromal, their father was a con-man and their mother a thief. So Muse B learned the art of pickpocking and stealing the finer things in life. None of them however were killers, it was in fact a line that Muse B refused to cross. Muse B enjoyed having both the day job and friends who kept them grounded, but also enjoyed the fun of their night job.

Muse B recieved a request for a job that would more than likely end bloody, so refused the job. Their client wanted the best and that was Muse B, so they countered by stating they would have someone else do the real dirty work and all Muse B would have to do would be steal the information. Reluctantly Muse B agreed as it was alot of money and technically they wouldn't be doing any killing as well as could do their best.to prevent at much death as possible. This was Muse A and B got teamed up. Muse A though it was strange that Muse A would be left alive but if that was what the client wanted then that was what the client got, strange as it maybe it. From here we can either see how these two opposites handle the mission, or began after the job was either a success or failure. I have no preference in which muse I play, also if you have an idea for this pair I would love to hear it. Or if you have character you would like to play opposite one or both of these muses.

Love triangle 

Muses A, B, and C had been friends since day one of kindergarten. They remained inseparable even through high school and college. They all went to different colleges but they called, and even wrote eachother letters. However being separated for four years has made theme realize that they have feelings stronger than friendship for eachother, Muse A loves Muse C, but Muse C loves Muse B who's totally oblivious because they love Muse A. Being such good friends thy feel the third party should know as well. So one night while they are all at a bar catching up Muse A states how they feel which leads Muse B and C to do the same. It just sucks that now the trio isn't really sure how to proceed knowing that the person they love loves someone else. Also will they even still be friends, well Muse B the ever optimist is like it's fine we'll just all still be friends. Muse A isn't so sure but since Muse C wants ro make Muse B happy they agree, and despite Muse A's hesitation they too agree for Muse C. However it slowly becomes obvious it won't really work out since they are all awkward and it's not fun staring at the person you care for while they are staring at someone else who you thought was your friend. Unfortunately the stress got to Muse A and they left the trio, Muse C followed shortly and Muse B left alone to hope that one day their friends would come back. Years later they are all at their high school reunion Muse A moved on and has a new significant other, Muse B who hasn't moved on is crushed, and Muse C isn't happy in their new relationship so perhaps now is the time for Muse C to make a move on Muse B again or try and help their friend move on.  Or something along those lines anyway. 

Pairings: * I have an idea 

Best Friend × Best Friend 

Ex × Ex 

Criminal × Cop*

Hades × Persephone

Vampire × Werewolf*

Just some Random things:

Camping trip gone wrong

Arranged marriage

Unexpected pregnancy 

Something with the idea of culture shock

Something like the "Merchant of Venice", or more modern take on it "She's the Man".

Well you made it to the end of my ideas I hope you found something you liked and if not feel free to run some ideas by me. I'm fairly open to other things as well. You can comment below and I'll reply to you as soon as I can (I'll be on and off today, as I'm done with my classes and have the day off from work.)  Like I said I can't send pm's just yet but when I can I'll send you those if that's what you prefer. Also it should go without saying but I'll say it anyway all RPN rules apply. 

Thanks again :)

Take care and have fun rping. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think id prefer werewolf this time around but I can do either

That is totally fine with me. I should be able to to send Pm's soon I do have some thing I have to take care, of but I can shoot you a pm in about an hour if you'd like. 

That is totally fine with me. I should be able to to send Pm's soon I do have some thing I have to take care, of but I can shoot you a pm in about an hour if you'd like. 

I can do it now, im about to head out and get some things done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back