• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners! (Original plots, semi-lit, action)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! I'm Speck. I'm just looking for a few partners to rp with! I hope everyone who sees this is doing well, and thank you for checking out my interest check!

Please at least be a semi-lit, multi paragraph writer! I find it really hard to stay interested if we write only one liners, though I will be lenient if the situation calls for shorter posts!

I'm fine with you being gone for long periods of time, but I do really appreciate the occasional pop in to let me know you're ok and still interested :]

If you become uninterested, feel free to let me know. It won't hurt my feelings!

Keep things Pg-13 please! I'm ok with a lot of things, like a normal amount of cussing and violence, but sometimes it just goes too far.

I do enjoy OOC talk! It doesn't have to be much, but I will probably pop up occasionally and try to chat with you.

If you have any triggers, please let me know! I personally don't have any.

I'd prefer if romance happened naturally. I'm most comfortable with MxF romance. If you aren't comfortable with that, than platonic relationships are more than ok with me!

Please put effort into building the plot with me! I find it hard to brainstorm when I'm the only one giving ideas.

I personally enjoy the action/horror genre, so expect to see a lot of that!

(EDIT: only a few plots right now! I will add more as ideas come. If you have a plot in mind that you made up, then feel free to pm me about it!)

1. As a lab hidden from the rest of the world goes into heavy lockdown because of an unknown threat, an unlucky guard and a dangerous subject are forced into an alliance to better their odds of survival.

3. An agent is assigned to be the handler of a new asset who claims to be able to help them infiltrate and take down a large and corrupt governmental entity that recently took over a small town. Let's just say the agent was surprised to see a 17-19 year old kid who just looked like they wanted protection from the governmental entity- which they were forced to work for due to threats and harm. The Agent couldn't help but go parental figure mode and try to get this 'kid' out of their situation, though soon the agent finds out the 'governmental entity' is a cult who's task is to feed 'the mother' and the kid can't leave because they'd get themself and other people killed by doing so. The kid and agent team up to take down the cult in an attempt to save the few survivors still left.

If any of this interests you, feel free to pm me! I'm also open to any plots you may want to do!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back