• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for partners! [open]

jord

Previously henohenomoheji
New year, new plots!

I'm not actually too hard to please, or too picky, I don't think. That being said, I do like to roleplay a certain way, so here it is:

I like going back and forth over Discord, because I like being able to bounce things off each other really quickly. There are two reasons for that. I think being able to chat is the best way to make friends, and I really only like roleplaying with friends! I'm not one of those people who's only in it just to write, so I don't really do the whole impersonal thing. I also like to keep it casual with word count; I think one-liners can be fun, especially if it's dialogue back and forth, just as much as I think more involved paragraphs can be fun. I think messengers are the best for making both of these things happen!

I don't have any pairing I won't do! That being said, if you only play F in M/F pairings, we probably won't mesh well! My interest just tends to stick best if we're both playing a variety of characters. I think it's important because I also like to do more than one plot/pairing/setting/idea with my partners at a time! That way we don't have to suffer if our focus shifts away from what we were originally doing; if there's a few things to move around to, we don't have to worry about doing nothing!

I pretty much will write anything, but that being said, I don't know every fandom or have experience in every genre, and I'll let you know that. If you're willing to tell me what you want, explain the world,
or point me to a wiki or fanfic, then it'll work! I tend to prefer playing OCs in fandom universes, but that's not always the case so don't be scared to ask!

Still, here are some fandoms I'm familiar with/into! It's not a complete list, so feel free to bring up anything you want!
Blade Runner
DC
Digimon
Dungeons and Dragons
Eragon
Elder Scrolls
Fallout New Vegas/4
Final Fantasy VII
It 2017
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Kiznaiver
Marvel
Ouran High School Host Club
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Pokémon
Servamp
Shadowhunters
Soul Eater
Star Trek
Star Wars
Steven Universe
Stranger Things
True Blood
Twilight
Zoids

I like original plots just as much, though, so if you're not into fandoms,
then no worries! This also isn't a comprehensive list, and I'm actually probably into more genres than even fandoms, so definitely don't be shy suggesting something I haven't written down!
A/B/O
accidental pregnancy
arranged marriage
athletes (university/olympic)
boarding school
childhood friends
college/roommates
cyberpunk
dystopian
fantasy (high and urban)
magical girls/boys
modern royalty
mafia/organized crime/gangs
post-apocalyptic
real life (Everyone likes a simple, easy romance plot, right?)
road trip/journey
soulmates
Southern gothic
supernatual
superpowers
victorian

I don't need writing samples myself, but if you'd like them, then just let me know and I'd be happy to whip something up! Feel free to totally post here, PM me, or message me on Discord!

Discord: doki doki weed club#3408

New year, new plots!

I'm not actually too hard to please, or too picky, I don't think. That being said, I do like to roleplay a certain way, so here it is:

I like going back and forth over Discord, because I like being able to bounce things off each other really quickly. There are two reasons for that. I think being able to chat is the best way to make friends, and I really only like roleplaying with friends! I'm not one of those people who's only in it just to write, so I don't really do the whole impersonal thing. I also like to keep it casual with word count; I think one-liners can be fun, especially if it's dialogue back and forth, just as much as I think more involved paragraphs can be fun. I think messengers are the best for making both of these things happen!

I don't have any pairing I won't do! That being said, if you only play F in M/F pairings, we probably won't mesh well! My interest just tends to stick best if we're both playing a variety of characters. I think it's important because I also like to do more than one plot/pairing/setting/idea with my partners at a time! That way we don't have to suffer if our focus shifts away from what we were originally doing; if there's a few things to move around to, we don't have to worry about doing nothing!

I pretty much will write anything, but that being said, I don't know every fandom or have experience in every genre, and I'll let you know that. If you're willing to tell me what you want, explain the world,
or point me to a wiki or fanfic, then it'll work! I tend to prefer playing OCs in fandom universes, but that's not always the case so don't be scared to ask!

Still, here are some fandoms I'm familiar with/into! It's not a complete list, so feel free to bring up anything you want!
Blade Runner
DC
Digimon
Dungeons and Dragons
Eragon
Elder Scrolls
Fallout New Vegas/4
Final Fantasy VII
It 2017
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Kiznaiver
Marvel
Ouran High School Host Club
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Pokémon
Servamp
Shadowhunters
Soul Eater
Star Trek
Star Wars
Steven Universe
Stranger Things
True Blood
Twilight
Zoids

I like original plots just as much, though, so if you're not into fandoms,
then no worries! This also isn't a comprehensive list, and I'm actually probably into more genres than even fandoms, so definitely don't be shy suggesting something I haven't written down!
A/B/O
accidental pregnancy
arranged marriage
athletes (university/olympic)
boarding school
childhood friends
college/roommates
cyberpunk
dystopian
fantasy (high and urban)
magical girls/boys
modern royalty
mafia/organized crime/gangs
post-apocalyptic
real life (Everyone likes a simple, easy romance plot, right?)
road trip/journey
soulmates
Southern gothic
supernatual
superpowers
victorian

I don't need writing samples myself, but if you'd like them, then just let me know and I'd be happy to whip something up! Feel free to totally post here, PM me, or message me on Discord!

Discord: doki doki weed club#3408
I’d love to do a marvel rp with you :)

Hey, we sound compatible! Here’s my search thread if you wanna confirm that: Multiple Settings - Looking for people to play alongside a few characters! (Discord, not first-come-first-serve)

I’d like my main character to be one of these, but I can play other genders and types of people for other characters. Let me know if you’d be into doing something together!

I looked at your thread and I think we'd fit pretty easily! Is there a genre you're thinking you'd like more? I like your characters, so really any one of them that you're feeling is good!

SerenaStark SerenaStark , is there a specific way you want to go about it? OC x canon, OC x OC, or canon x canon?

Um, Peter Parker or Bucky Barnes is where I'm thinking. Do you prefer either of those?

Your genres I'm into are:
-boarding school
-childhood friends
-cyberpunk
-urban fantasy
-mafia/organized crime/gangs
-road trip/journey
-supernatural
-superpowers

And I think I'd most like to play either Toni or Bonita (or both!).

Your genres I'm into are:
-boarding school
-childhood friends
-cyberpunk
-urban fantasy
-mafia/organized crime/gangs
-road trip/journey
-supernatural
-superpowers

And I think I'd most like to play either Toni or Bonita (or both!).

Okay, consider this: boarding school with a mafia twist. The characters we play are roommates, have mafia ties, but are from different crime families.

Love it! Here's my Discord: Pandaskel #7375

I won't be on much today or tomorrow due to schoolwork but hopefully we can still jump into this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back