• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners (MxM FxF or MxF)

ChampagneDiscord

(Smooth into~)

Hello there, my name's Ben, or Champagne.. or whatever you wanna call me! Now that I've gotten the introductions out of the way (brushes off shirt). I'm looking to collect some dedicated, and creative RP partners to spend some time rping with.

Requirements-

-Proper English, and proper sentence/paragraph structure please.

-No text talk (It gets irritating for me.)

-At least a half-paragraph per post

-Please reply often, I sure will!
:)

-Please be 17+ (Other wise I will feel like a creeper!)
:D

-No physical abuse, heavy drugs or gory details (I have goreaphobia..)

-No godmodding, OP characters, Mr/Ms Sues

-Site rules are LAW!

What I'm interested in-

(The good part, am I right?)

I am interested in Rping, MxM, FxF, and FxM(With me as M)

I am mainly interested in RPs with a fantasy theme or twist, but am pretty open to new stuff.

I do not like Fandoms, I only do OC/OC. (Just my preference)

You, of course, are welcome to Pm or message me with your own ideas, and plots.

Ideas-

OC Peter pan X OC Lost boy-

'I knew it the moment I saw his shadow upon my walls, it was Peter Pan. I had heard the rumors, but I never thought they were true, but I did, hope. MxM'

Witch X Human

'Probably in salem times, or fantasy. FxF'

Assassin X Noble

'The assassin was hired to kill them, but something wont let them.. FxF MxM or FxM'

Dnd style RP

'This could be a romance or not, heroics and adventures galore. FxF MxM FxM or Non romance'

Pirates

'A Rp around either two pirates on a crew or about the crew all together, I have a few plots for this one, and would prefer FxF for this one but any is fine.'

Alice in wonderland-like

'A RP where one of us is transported to a weird and mysterious world (like wonderland, but not) and the other person is kinda like their guide in the world, or is transported as well. FxF MxM or FxM'

Borderlands-like world

'I have no specific theme for this.. but I love the borderlands world so.. I'll just leave this.. here.

In game Rp

'An Rp about a RPG.. really. I'm thinking either we get stuck in the game or we are friends who use the game to get closer. FxF MxM or FxM'

Werewolf clan-

'An Rp about two werewolf teens that are a part of a clan of werewolves, or fighting factions? MxM.'

Enemy clans-

'I'm thinking that this one would be two teens/young adults that are from one of two clans that hate each other, but they meet one another in the forests that separate them, and they realise that they aren't so different. MxM FxF or MxF'

Firewatch-Like-

After playing firewatch, I have become obsessed with the notion of the relationship between the two Fire..watchers.. I know that it wasn't the point, but it felt really romantic to me~ (commence awkward male fangirling)

(I'm always accepting, and I'll add/remove things as they interest/bore me.)

I would be interesed in your plot, Enemy Clans. If you are looking, shoot me a PM and we can discuss specifics. (:

okay, so, I like 3 of these ideas,

Borderlands-like world

in game rp

alice in wonderland-like

So, drop me a pm as to which one you wanna do most I guess :P

Jynx said:
I would be interested in your plot, Enemy Clans. If you are looking, shoot me a PM and we can discuss specifics. (:
Hey, just so you know I am still under the necessary posts, so please pm me if you want to continue the discussion! :)

Hiddencard said:
I would love to rp the peter pan one with you. ^^
Hey there, please send me a pm so we can talk more on this! (I am still a new member :P )

Sharkiee said:
okay, so, I like 3 of these ideas,
Borderlands-like world

in game rp

alice in wonderland-like

So, drop me a pm as to which one you wanna do most I guess :P
I'm interested in any of these, so if you could pm me we can talk more.

Marshmallow said:
Hello~
I'm interested in some of your ideas:

> Assassin x Noble RP

> Alice in Wonderland-like RP

> In Game RP
Awesome, please PM me and we can discuss which is your fav, and so on. :)

Shinohara said:
Hey! I would love to do an Assassin x Noble RP with you.
I'd be happy to do this with you, if you could Pm me (I am still considered a 'new member')

I would be interested in the assassin x noble one. In fact, I have a plot for this type of payring laying around. If you're up for it please PM me (I can't since I'm a new memeber)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back