• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners! M/M, F/F

INTRO

Hi! My name is Jo, also known as TA! I'm just a regular girl with a huge passion for writing! I've been writing for as long as I can remember, and I've been roleplaying since my elementary school years! (Though a lot has changed since then, haha!) I'm determined to become the next JK Rowling as well as the next Margaret Hamilton! Currently, I'm studying computer science, web design, photography, and, of course, creative writing! I'm so excited to see what the future holds for me!
But that's enough about me! You came here to find a roleplay partner! Read on to see my rules, fandoms, and plots! I hope we'll talk soon!

RULES

I only do M/M and F/F relationships in my roleplays! It's just a preference of mine, much like some roleplayers will only do straight pairings! Please don't ask to do M/F pairings, because I'll most likely turn you down. Sorry about that!
► Please contribute to setting up the roleplay! I don't want to be the one making all the decisions, and I definitely don't want to be the one asking all the questions either. I'm fine with picking stuff if you really don't have a preference, but I want to hear from you, too! If you're having me do everything, it shows me you don't really care about the roleplay.

► This is a pretty basic rule of roleplay that I believe everyone knows, but just in case you don't-- Please don't take control of my character or make your character have god-like abilities, such as knowing things they aren't supposed to, etc. Most times, I'll let you know if you've done this and you'll be able to rewrite your reply or we can just ignore it and continue the roleplay that way.

► Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation! I totally understand if you do this when we're not actually roleplaying, and it's fine to have a couple mistakes, but otherwise, please just try your best and read over your reply before sending it. If English isn't your native language or you have a learning disability, just let me know and I'll take that into account!
► Please reply with at least one paragraph. For people who are new to roleplaying, your reply should be 5+ sentences. For people who've been roleplaying for at least a year, your reply should be 8+ sentences. For people who've been roleplaying for at least three years, I expect 10+ sentences! I'll probably match your replies in length, so just be aware of that ^^

► OCs are totally allowed in fandom roleplays as long as they aren't Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's. There are some different rules that apply to different fandoms, so just ask! However, I'm not a huge fan of OCs in the Hetalia fandom, be warned.

► Have fun!! If you aren't, just let me know, and we can either stop roleplaying or roleplay something different! I want both of us to enjoy a roleplay!

FANDOMS
► Hetalia

► Yuri!!! on Ice

► Homestuck
► Ouran High School Host Club
► Skyrim
► Death Note
► Attack on Titan
► Harry Potter
► The Hunger Games

► Sword Art Online

PLOTS
Here is a list of general pairings, AU's, and plots that I'm interested in! Feel free to suggest your own things as well! The bolded role is the role I'm best at, but that doesn't mean I absolutely have to play it either! ^^ This list can be used for either fandoms or originals! If nothing is bolded, it doesn't matter who's who to me!
Royalty/Assassin
Royalty/Knight
► Royalty/Royalty
► Royalty/Spy
► Royalty/Commoner
► Demon/Human
► Demon/Angel
► Punk/Nerd
Unpopular/Popular
► Rivals
► Tutor/Bad Student
► Roommates
Celebrity/Non-Fan
Celebrity/Fan
► Wealthy/Commoner
► Antagonist/Protagonist
► Bullied/'Savior'
► Foreign/Local
► Flirty/Shy
► Apocalypse/Survival
► College
► High School
► Historical
► War
► Journey/Adventure
► Road Trip
► Kingdom
► Magic/Sorcery
► Modern Day/Casual
► Pirate
► Show Business
► Zombie
► Adventure/Action
► Angst/Hurt
► Fantasy
► Romance
► Accomplices/Partners/Teammates

Thanks for reading, and I hope we talk soon! Any questions you have can be answered via PM or via the comments below!

Too many to choose from!!! I don't know what I want to do, but I would love to do a fandom mixed with one of the pairings. Or just fandom. Preferably the first.

PM me?

Hi there, toploftyAssassin! Are you still looking? To be honest, what piqued my interest is that our RP styles sound similar and I thought I'd reach out to see if we can't find something good to RP, lol. I do m//m and would be more interested in the general pairings you had listed. Was there anything in particular that you really wanted to try? I'm most interested in the historical AU and the royalty x assassin plot. What are your favorite periods to RP?

Hey, are you still looking for roleplays? If so, I'll be interested in doing either an Attack On Titan or an OC RP! For plots/settings I'm interested in Demon/Angel, Roommates or Apocalypse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back