• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners. Lots and lots of ideas. Don’t have somthing you like. Well let’s fix that

Hello! :closed eyes open smile:
I'll be completely honest with you, I'm interested, but I'm not the best with romance as the main or only genre, but I can work with it if another genre is added in as well. That's mainly because I love having our characters go on adventures or doing other crazy/fun stuff as they fall for each other. I would definitely like to hear some of your ideas and see if we can work something out, and if not that's completely fine as well.

I'm into any rp as long as romance is involved. Matter of fact I have a setting that involves a knight and princess

I was thinking something more along the lines Great Depression, I put up a thread on this subforum about the stuff I'm into as well. I would send you a PM but I apparently can't because the forum didn't realize I've posted more than 10 times.

I'm interested, and actually have posted a bunch of plot of ideas... Are you interested in reading them? Because I'm dying for a new role-play partner, and they are all romance. :)

Aye my friends. Red here ( yes again )

I'm wanting a Pokemon rp. Rules arnt hard.

Try to post as often as possible.

18+

Romance is a must.

No constant one liners.

A one liner every now and then is fine.

As for plots. I have a few idea but I also would like to hear yours. So pm me if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back