• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners. Lots and lots of ideas. Don’t have somthing you like. Well let’s fix that

Hello names red692. But most people call me red. 

So. I've been wanting to try a love triangle. Between one guy and two girls. But the girls being best friends or sisters. I have a few ideas for the setting and can give you more info in a pm. 

Now rules

18+ for romance. 

Try to reply as often as you can. If your gonna be gone a few days please let me know. 

Uhm post length I don't really care about. Just no consistence one Liners. 

I play male. 

Im open to plot ideas and setting ideas. 

Soooooo shoot me a pm if interested 

@Red692

Is this still open? If so I'm definitely Intrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in doing something based on Sun & Moon? Been really craving that. Also do you do Canon x OC pairings? I can double by the way.

Yea I can do one based off sum and moon. And sorry. I only do oc x oc. Pm me and I'll get back to you in the morning. It's pretty late where I am 

Would you be interested in doing something based on Sun & Moon? Been really craving that. Also do you do Canon x OC pairings? I can double by the way.

Still looking for people, because I believe I can fill out a female role for ya~

Just tell me if you're interested and I'll PM you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back