• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners (longterm, au, oc-friendly!)

Lukrecia

The Fire Within
Hello. I am Lukrecia, also known as 'Lu'. I am new to the site, but not new to RPing! I found this site to find new people that would like to RP with me :)

About me? I am 22, female, live in Europe and am very open-minded, but a bit forgetful, so bear with me! ^^ I've been RPing since I was a child and I cosplay, so I know my way around RPs.

I ask that my partners are at least 18, or it's a bit odd for me, be literal and don't one-liners, as I can post from one to 13 paragraphs if I have the inspiration and wish to. ^^ I will double and triple and am open to most pairings, though I prefer fxm for 'my' pairing. Just ask and we can work out the details!

Romance will not be the core element in the RPs, but it will be there. Trying not to rush any relationships. Be ready for mature themes as well ^^

My current cravings:
Mass Effect: After the Control/Synthesis Ending, Naeva Teranus, a Turian Biotic wanders the broken Galaxy, seeking adventure and fame. (Turian OC x whatever you'd like to play) /taken/
Also, possible pairings: F!Shep x Legion; F!Shep x Garrus; Tali x Garrus; F!Shep x Thane; F!Ryder x Jaal; F!Ryder x Vetra

Dragon Age: no specific plot
Possible Pairings: F!Mage Hawke x Fenris; F!Adaar x Iron Bull; F!Trevelyan x Cole; F!Amell x Zevran

Guild Wars 2: no specific plot
Possible Pairings: Trahearne x F!Norn Commander; F!Human Commander x Doern Velazquez

League of Legends: Ionia is in disarray. The Kinkou is rebuilding from the ruins, the Shadow Order is strong as ever, the Golden Demon is terrorising the lands and Noxus spies spotted again? The carnage is blooming... we just need to pick a side. (This plot has 4 view points: Zed, Jhin, Shen and Talon. Each has a plotline, starting point and an OC. We can play all 4 or just two or one, it doesn't matter.)

Azir arose from his slumber, but Xerath's wrath is upon Shurima as well. He must gather forces to beat them and he finds formidable allies to assist him. A strong mage Amalia is assisting him, giving comfort in the darkest hours but she keeps a secret with her; how could she tell him that her ancestor was the very thing they were fighting? (Azir x OC; I think Xerath had enough chances to lay some women and I think he might have had children; Amalia, the OC would be his direct descendant)

Possible Pairings: Malzahar x Talon; Shyvana x Jarvan; OC x Aatrox; OC x Viktor

Other fandoms I know and am interested in: HoMM 5-6 + Dark Messiah; Skyrim; Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon /only if you have a specific plot/

Please post here or PM me for details!

Last edited:
I could do pokemon with you!

I would do dragon age but it's been far to long since i've played them and i never finished D:

Hello ^^

I saw your address to this place and I was wondering, i'll PM you the details if you're interested, but have you heard of MGE? Monster Girl Encyclopedia? I'd like to actually do a RP with you on that setting in an AU I have been working on for some time.

Hello ^^

I saw your address to this place and I was wondering, i'll PM you the details if you're interested, but have you heard of MGE? Monster Girl Encyclopedia? I'd like to actually do a RP with you on that setting in an AU I have been working on for some time.

Sorry, but I've not heard of it :c

Ah I gotcha, do you perhaps want to hear about it? I can post you the details but I warn you it's not AWFULLY to much, but it's more or less an R-18 setting and of course, to make sure that i'm not underaged I was born January 15 1997.

Ah I gotcha, do you perhaps want to hear about it? I can post you the details but I warn you it's not AWFULLY to much, but it's more or less an R-18 setting and of course, to make sure that i'm not underaged I was born January 15 1997.

with Andromeda coming out, I won't have the time to juggle work and new fandoms, apologies. Good luck on your search though ^^

duuude Dandelion: Wishes Brought To You?? I love that game so much ;v; would you be interested in doing something with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back