• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners! IPC (Currently craving Persona 3!)

foolish gold

Hey everyone! I'm Foolish Gold, I'm over 21, and I've been RPing in some form or another most of my life, including online for the last ten years or so. I'm going to try and keep this short, sweet, and to the point!

• I'm not generally one for simple or casual RPs. I like 'em detailed!
  • I love CanonxOC and I double. What can I say? I have a fascination with inventing my own characters and seeing how they fit into things.
  • And I'm interested in your characters too! What are their fears? Their ambitions? What's important to them? What do they not give half a crap about? What gets under their skin? What flies right over their head? Tell me, please!
  • I'm not exactly squeamish, so I don't have many boundaries. It'd be easier to just ask about specifics, honestly.
  • I'm fine with using PMs, threads and googledocs.

There's a few particular things I'm interested in right now, and I have a plot idea or at least a premise for each of them, along with the characters I'd like to pair with my OCs. And keep in mind, I can double as nearly anyone else from these fandoms in return! If you'd like to hear my ideas, just PM me and ask!

Persona 3/P4A

Akihiko

Final Fantasy XII

Balthier

Ouran High School Host Club

Mori

Kyoya (unnecessary bonus)

(Prior knowledge of Fruits Basket ideal but not necessarily...necessary, as I can explain the relevant concepts involved.)

And just for fun, on the off chance anyone's interested:

Prince of Tennis

Tezuka

This is all I'm looking for at the moment, but the list is subject to change as my mood and cravings shift. In any case, here's hoping there's someone out there who's interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I would be interested in ouran high school host club

I used to watch it

Though normally I play female characters

I reply daily and usually with about 2-6 paragraphs

@Gaia112233 Mostly just these atm, but I do like and have kind of been craving some forbidden love kind of stuff. TeacherxStudent and such. I haven't had the best luck with making those work though, so I'm a little bit wary.

PRINCE OF TENNIS

My first sports anime qwq

I will be your Tezuka if you're my Fuji

There's a catch-I only do MxM, OC's are cool though

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]PRINCE OF TENNIS
My first sports anime qwq

I will be your Tezuka if you're my Fuji

There's a catch-I only do MxM, OC's are cool though

[/QUOTE]
I can do MxM with Fuji but I want MxF for Tezuka. If that doesn't work then I'll have to pass this time, sorry.

P3 and FFXII?!

Damn thats a rare find, I'd be happy to roleplay with yea, canonxOC and doubles are my game, so no probs there, hit me with a message if yea want to plan up something.

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]Sorry, I don't get along with girls so if I did that you likely wouldn't get Tezuka :I

[/QUOTE]
Well I don't get along with misogynists so bullet dodged for both of us I guess.

>:I You don't really have to be rude about it man, I am just being honest with you, whenever I rp with female characters I never get along with them.

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]>:I You don't really have to be rude about it man, I am just being honest with you, whenever I rp with female characters I never get along with them.

[/QUOTE]
Pointing out that something you've said is harmful is not rude. If what you mean by that is "I haven't had a good experience with female characters and as a result I'm wary" is one thing. But I am a girl, and you literally just told me "I don't get along with girls." That has an inherently misogynistic connotation. That is harmful and I won't apologize for saying so.

...I am a girl too ya know? But you know, if it irritates you that much, which I don't understand why you're taking this SO personally, I apologize, but I am not gonna take back what I said because it's true. I am blunt, I am honest, even if its apparently harmful for others, I don't pull my punches. That's all I am gonna say, I don't feel like getting into any more drama today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back