• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners in general. Fantasy, anime based, romance, etc.

WeslynExistsNow

Kami of Sleep
Hey, name's Weslyn. I'm looking for someone who wants to roleplay. We can either make up a universe, use one either of us have already came up with, or make like kazuma and steeeeal one from an anime.
Little about me roleplay "style"
I'm usually on every day, though I miss days on occasion. If I'm not on just reply to the rp if you haven't already and I'll respond when I get time.
I respond on average in 1.5 paragraphs. This depends on two main variables:
1. If it's a scene or a conversation. converstaions between us are typically shorter, whereas laying out a blueprint for a house needs more dialogue.
2. If we're both online or if you're offline. I tend to respond faster and with less dialogue when I'm actively rping with someone, this is mainly to progress the story. When it's just me, I leave more for you to come back to.
I usually roleplay in third person
I roleplay with "Dialogue in these" and actions outside. Like a book instead of the usual *actions in these*. No reason other then it's how I was taught.
If wondering what anime I've seen, it's a large list, so unless you want a vomit of anime, it's probably faster to tell me what you've seen (unless we're in the same boat XD)
Shoot me a pm if you have any questions, want to know anything about me, or want to roleplay ^^

Hey! I was wondering if you're into the same anime I'm into? The main ones I'm looking for right now are Danganronpa and Hunter x Hunter, but I'm up for suggestions if I've seen any of the ones you're looking for!

Hey, name's Weslyn. I'm looking for someone who wants to roleplay. We can either make up a universe, use one either of us have already came up with, or make like kazuma and steeeeal one from an anime.
Little about me roleplay "style"
I'm usually on every day, though I miss days on occasion. If I'm not on just reply to the rp if you haven't already and I'll respond when I get time.
I respond on average in 1.5 paragraphs. This depends on two main variables:
1. If it's a scene or a conversation. converstaions between us are typically shorter, whereas laying out a blueprint for a house needs more dialogue.
2. If we're both online or if you're offline. I tend to respond faster and with less dialogue when I'm actively rping with someone, this is mainly to progress the story. When it's just me, I leave more for you to come back to.
I usually roleplay in third person
I roleplay with "Dialogue in these" and actions outside. Like a book instead of the usual *actions in these*. No reason other then it's how I was taught.
If wondering what anime I've seen, it's a large list, so unless you want a vomit of anime, it's probably faster to tell me what you've seen (unless we're in the same boat XD)
Shoot me a pm if you have any questions, want to know anything about me, or want to roleplay ^^

Hi, I am interested but I am probably not your best choice I write up to 2-4 paragraphs but if that interests you that's cool and you want to try roleplaying with me that's cool.
anime I have seen- OHSHC, VK, and DL. If you don't know those acronyms its Ouran high host club, Vampire knight and Diabolik lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back