• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners for Multiple Ideas

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
1. So idea number 1 is that my character is a Prince whose parents died while he was young. He had to take over the kingdom and be a warrior from the start of his teens. He has returned from war and is now 18 but single. Terribly bored of warring for so long only to return to mundane settling of squabbles and running a kingdom he decides to leave in disguise and travel the lands to look for the girl of his dreams regardless of her station. What I want for this one is both of our characters to be human and they eventually develop a guy-girl relationship. I haven't thought up anything for a big bad or challenge for them to overcome yet but I'm hoping my partner (whoever that turns out to be) will give some input as well like what they would want to get out of it as well as possible ideas for the big bad or challenge(s) to overcome.

2. My second idea is that the king of the demon world becomes trapped in the human world and due to ancient magic placed on him long ago his powers are severely limited while there. He luckily is found by someone that points him in the direction of a school for non-humans that is being used as ground zero for a social experiment to determine if humans can peacefully live along side demons. The younger demons can learn to harness their powers better and there are dorms on the grounds so that they're not homeless as well. For this one I'm looking for either a male or female character from my partner. If male just a friend to go through school with. If female friends that possibly could turn into more but it doesn't have to.

My general expectations for a partner:

1. I expect input from you. If you don't like something let me know. However if you do like something be sure to let me know of that too. Also to flesh out the stories more and so we can both get out of the rp what we both want.

2. I will respond to the rp multiple times (3-4x) each week, sometimes multiple times a day depending on my schedule. I would prefer someone who could at least reply multiple times a week.

3. Depending on what you give me to work with I can make replies anywhere from a couple of sentences to a couple of paragraphs. I don't expect you to reply with entire pages. If you can GREAT! If not, that's fine as well so long as you don't one-line me. I promise I won't do that to you so I just expect to have that respect reciprocated.

4. If you're losing interest in the rp for whatever reason or need to take a break let me know. PLEASE DON'T just ghost on me. I'm a somewhat mature adult I can handle hearing that you're just not into it anymore if that should occur. However I do my best to ensure that both parties are happy with the rp.

We can rp either in the forums here on-site or we can rp via PM's. Let me know which you'd prefer! I look forward to hearing from all of you and thanks in advance for showing interest!

SO just to let everyone know I have a partner for Idea # 1 so that's taken. If anyone is interested in the second idea please let me know! I look forward to rp'ing with ya!

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking time to read my thread here. Just so you all know I'm still looking for a partner for Idea number 2. Look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back