• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners | Fandoms + Originals | Mostly Looking for Fandoms

Zodiac said:
Hi! I'd interested in doing Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Harry Potter, and possibly Silent Hill!
Sure I would be interested in any of those. Please message me which pairings for each you would be interested in and we can discuss which one.

Hey are you interested in a doctor who RP? I have an oc character who Is a time lord, she is really a lot of fun! Though I'm not the best at writing a lot at a time but practice makes perfect!

SomaFel said:
Hey are you interested in a doctor who RP? I have an oc character who Is a time lord, she is really a lot of fun! Though I'm not the best at writing a lot at a time but practice makes perfect!
sure I would be interested in possibly discussing something. Message me and let me know what Doctor Who parings I have listed that you might be interested in. (btw I'm going to bed soon so if I don't get back to you until tomorrow I'm sorry).

HarleyQ730 said:
I would be interested in doing Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, The Walking Dead, or Once Upon a Time.
I would love to do any of the first three. Message me with the pairings you are interest in.

I'd be up fo Harry potter OC and canon, but I've only seen the movies. That okay?

Totes my goats up for a Hannibal RP, preferably Hannigram (Hannibal/Will). I'm also up for Supernatural Dean/Cas or Sam/Gabriel. Teen Wolf I could also do, willing to do pretty much anything on that, I think. Anyway, just let me know!

Consumed said:
If you're interested, I'm all for Dan x Phil!
Sure message me please!

Christy said:
I'd be up fo Harry potter OC and canon, but I've only seen the movies. That okay?
That's fine with me as I haven't read the books in awhile now.

MonnieVeronie said:
I absolutely NEED Castiel x Dean
Alright message me!

[QUOTE="Hannibal Lecter]Totes my goats up for a Hannibal RP, preferably Hannigram (Hannibal/Will). I'm also up for Supernatural Dean/Cas or Sam/Gabriel. Teen Wolf I could also do, willing to do pretty much anything on that, I think. Anyway, just let me know!

[/QUOTE]
I would love to do either a Hannigram roleplay and/or Teen Wolf roleplay with you! Message me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL THE FANDOMS HOLY COW. :D  If you're still looking, I'd love to start something.  *promptly starts planning like 50 RPs* ...okay, not really. xD  But while I'm not comfortable playing MxM, I'll happily do canon/OC for Supernatural, Merlin, or Grimm, and Rose/Nine or Rose/Ten for DW!  (Note:  I've never RPed for anything but SPN before, but I'd really love to give other fandoms a go, and I'm fairly flexible as to what character(s) I play.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for a Dan Howell again? I mean, I'm sure you have found one but I'm hoping to RP him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back