• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners | Fandoms + Originals | Mostly Looking for Fandoms

Glowing Eyes

joshler ♥
Roleplay Search

• ? I roleplay over PM only.

? I roleplay FxM, MxM, and FxF.

? I can play both males and females.

? I write around 1 to 4 paragraphs per post.

? Please actually be willing to help me plot stuff.

? I have been roleplaying on and off for around 7 years.

? I like some elements of romance involved in all of my plots.

? I try to reply twice a week and I'm most active on weekends.

? I can play multiple characters in a roleplay plus I can double up.

? I love talking OOC to people and planning/discussing while roleplaying.

? Before starting I like to create detailed plots and very detailed character sheets.

? I use real life pictures only as I hate anime or drawn pictures when it comes to characters.

? Please don't bug me to reply you can check up after a week but if you do don't just write bump actually talk to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You, my good Sir/Madame, are awesome and even looking at your rules I think we have quite a bit in common. : 3 I'll be shooting you a PM as soon as I'm home on my computer.

[QUOTE="Pet a Panda]You, my good Sir/Madame, are awesome and even looking at your rules I think we have quite a bit in common. : 3 I'll be shooting you a PM as soon as I'm home on my computer.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you I look forward to hearing from you over PM!

[QUOTE="universal silence]Hello. I would love to do a RP based on a fairy tale, either modern or twisted.

[/QUOTE]
Sure I have a few plot ideas in mind depending on the fairy tale and if you prefer FxM, MxM, or FxF. Plus I can easily come up with a few more if I need to. Shoot me a message and we can discuss.

Hey I was interested in a OC hero x OC villain in the DC universe like a new robin fell for a villain or something.

@Glowing Eyes I'm still new to the website; it won't let me pm. Can You do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forevveru said:
Hello! Would you be interested in doubling canon x oc for a Once Upon a Time rp? Or even Walking Dead/Supernatural?
Once Upon a Time would be great! Message me and we can discuss plots and characters.

Nerdygeekflower said:
up for Lucifer or Will x Hannibal :)
I would LOVE to play Lucifer though...
Omg I would love to do a Lucifer plot especially if you are looking to play him. Message me and we can discuss!

Esarosa said:
*creeps in slowly* hey would you be interested in a harry potter rp?
Sure message me and we can discuss a plot! Also let me know if you have a preference of OC x Canon or OC x OC.

[QUOTE="Glowing Eyes]Sure message me and we can discuss a plot! Also let me know if you have a preference of OC x Canon or OC x OC.

[/QUOTE]
I can't pm yet because i'm still new. Sorry, oh and I prefer oc x oc.

Esarosa said:
I can't pm yet because i'm still new. Sorry, oh and I prefer oc x oc.
Well I should be able to pm soon as I've reached 10 posts but the option hasn't shown up for me yet. I will send you a message when I get the chance. Before I do did you want to do one of the OC x OC pairings I have listed? and also do you wanted it to be FxM, MxM, or FxF?

[QUOTE="Glowing Eyes]Well I should be able to pm soon as I've reached 10 posts but the option hasn't shown up for me yet. I will send you a message when I get the chance. Before I do did you want to do one of the OC x OC pairings I have listed? and also do you wanted it to be FxM, MxM, or FxF?

[/QUOTE]
Alright :) I would love to do an Auror (Cop) x Dark Wizard/Witch (Criminal). I normally rp as a female so either fxm or fxf. I'm pretty relaxed with either really.

Esarosa said:
Alright :) I would love to do an Auror (Cop) x Dark Wizard/Witch (Criminal). I normally rp as a female so either fxm or fxf. I'm pretty relaxed with either really.
I actually meant my Harry Potter OC list which is: Wizard OC x Wizard OC, Death Eater OC x Death Eater OC, Death Eater OC x Wizard OC, Slytherin OC x Hufflepuff OC. But we could try Auror x Dark Wizard/Witch if you want. I will message you once I can to discuss more.

[QUOTE="Glowing Eyes]I actually meant my Harry Potter OC list which is: Wizard OC x Wizard OC, Death Eater OC x Death Eater OC, Death Eater OC x Wizard OC, Slytherin OC x Hufflepuff OC. But we could try Auror x Dark Wizard/Witch if you want. I will message you once I can to discuss more.

[/QUOTE]
sorry, I didn't see that option. we can do another if you want. Again, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back