• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners! (Fandom/Bandom Roleplay/Ships Included)

rebandvodka

REB (Calvin)
Alrighty, hello friends! 
I haven't been too active on here lately due to my occupation with trying to adapt to school and some packing here and there since my family is currently in the process of moving. Everything as of right now is kind of stressful and honestly very hectic but, I am doing what I can. I'm typically not so distant from my roleplays so, if you are someone who I am already in a roleplay with, I apologize! And of course, to all of my beloved pals on here in general, I am so sorry for not attending to your messages as soon as I would like to. I'm hoping that I can get back into a good swing again here soon. 

Anyways, since I AM trying to do so, I thought gathering some new roleplay partners and getting some new chats going would be motivation enough. I absolutely hate when I begin to run low on roleplays as someone who loves doing them so dearly and right now, that's sort of my situation. I'm hoping that maybe I'm able to find one or two people on here who may be interested! 

Aside from how much I've already written, I do want to keep this short, sweet and to the point. 

A few things that you should probably know beforehand... I only do fandom based roleplays, for one. Correct terminology or not, what I am trying to say is that I don't really have much of an interest doing roleplays where our characters are OC's. Personalities do not have to be completely ripped from whoever it is that we are using (duh), but hopefully you get the point. On a similar note, I'm not really comfortable doing anything besides boy x boy. Sorry 'bout it if that isn't your thing but hey, we all have different taste. Just keep movin'. 
As far as fandoms actually do go though, I have my favorites here and there. And with my fandoms, of course, comes the ships I like to roleplay! Truthfully, I have a ton and I probably won't even be able to name them all solely from the top of my head but, I can start by saying I looove me some band member pairings. Now, if you aren't sure of which bands I'm referring to by the guys' names alone, that's okay! Google is always your friend, right? I have a totally predictable taste I'm sure but, to name a few, I'm always down for roleplaying..
Kellin Quinn x Vic Fuentes 

or alternatively, Kellin Quinn x Oliver Sykes **

Brendon Urie x Ryan Ross **
alternatively, Brendon Urie x Dallon Weekes

Gerard Way x Frank Iero **

Denis Stoff x Ben Bruce

alternatively, Denis Stoff x Oliver Sykes

Awsten Knight x Otto Wood

alternatively, Awsten Knight x Geoff Wigington 

or Otto Wood x Geoff Wigington 

(Favorites have '***')

And just because they aren't band related, I'm also super reluctant to do
  Onision x Vincent Cyr **

Cal Gabriel x Andre Kriegman

Ben Johnson x Josh Young

Alex and Erik (from the film Elephant)

and hey, even Leafnision if anyone would be in the slightest bit as giddy to try that as I am. 

~ Also, I DO absolutely adore doing true crime pairings but for the sake of everyone on here not coming for me or deeming me as some remorseless monster, I won't publicly go into that unless asked. I mentioned on my intro post when I first joined the site that I did take a huge interest in true crime and would be more than happy to do roleplays involving particular beings involved like Harris and Klebold and both surprisingly and thankfully, didn't get a remotely negative response from anyone-- but I understand that some people aren't so, err... chill, with the concept of that. Totally understandable, like I said, we all have different tastes and what not. But if you are someone who is interested in knowing a little more about what I mean by this or even better, are interested in crime roleplays, don't hesitate to send me a message! I'm honestly one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Trust. 

Anywho, aside from WHAT I roleplay, I know that other posters on here often times make their 'rules' and other such clear when looking for partners. Honestly, I'll tell you now, I'm not very strict when it comes to roleplaying. I don't expect anything specific from my partner when doing a roleplay and that's wholly because I don't feel obligated to control how they choose to roleplay or portray their character, etc and so on. But, similarly to everyone else, I do happen to have slight preferences.
I like to roleplay in the third person and as well as that, but, I do literate roleplays only. Whether or not we use past/present tense is up to you but for the most part, I'm more adapted to the use of past tense. I kind of like to stay within the idea of having a realistic/modern roleplay, only because it's what I am used to and personally, more comfortable with. I've already made it clear that I like to work with boy x boy only but on the note of that, I DO like to roleplay smut. Of course that won't always be my focus however, I do enjoy working it into the plot, especially depending on the pairing. And with a smut roleplayer obviously comes desired kinks- to put it out there, I am A-OKAY with ALL kinks or fetishes, whatever you're into, I would be more than happy to try at least once. I'm never turned away from the idea of anything. Except fecal matter, or in other words, well, shit.. Can we not go there?

Other than all of this, I'm not really sure what to cover so.. I guess this ends here!

If you have any questions about anything at all, please ask! Seriously! Reply to this, shoot me a private message, whatever you wanna do. I'm so dearly hoping that one of you will be interested in starting a roleplay and if not that, a friendship at least! 

Agh, this looks like such a mess. Sorry! 

I can do Frerard (me being Gerard) and Ocyrion (me being Greg)

Yeah, I'd be completely up for either one! Especially Ocyrion; I haven't gotten the chance to do that pairing in forever. Shoot me a message and we can get things rolling! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back