• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners cx

feralfox

Fox Lover
Hi! My name is Silver and I'm a junior in high school. I love to write and rp has been a passion of mine for awhile. Probably since middle school.

Rules:
  • No god modding
  • Be active- I don't mind a day or two but it would be nice if you could reply at least every other day. Once a day is fine just don't leave me hanging.
  • OOC chat- I don't mind OOC chat. I enjoy talking to people so feel free to say something^^
  • Communication- please tell me if your going to be inactive for awhile or your done with the rp. I would appreciate it.
  • Grammar- please be literate and have proper grammar. Nothing bugs me more. That's just me being honest.
Fandoms (* stand for how much I'm craving that rp)
Supernatural***(note that I'm only on season 2)

Dean x OC***
Sam x OC

Fairy Tail**

Levy x Gajeel***
Lucy x Natsu
Mira x Laxus
Bickslow x Lisanna
Gray x Juvia

Marvel(really craving one with Loki)

Tony x Pepper
Steve x Sharon(Agent 13)
Vision x Scarlet Witch
Loki x OC**
Bruce x Natasha
Thor x Jane

Doctor Who

Ten x Rose
Amy x Rory

Sherlock

Sherlock x Molly
John x Mary

Let me know if you have any other suggestions!

Last edited:
If you're still searching, would you be interested in doubling up for Supernatural? I can play Dean for you.

I could do a Dean Supernatural if I can be the OC :) The OC could be someone who has been under a strange paranormal force or someone who needs help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back