• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

☆》Looking For Partners《☆ CLOSED ☆》

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have a few roleplays I found on plotsforall that I'd like to try, but these fantasies cannot be fulfilled unless I have a trusty partner! I have a few regulations and whatnot, but nothing too serious. I will not be playing a female character. It's weird. I'm female in real life (sadly) but I dislike playing female characters, so yeah. I won't be. That isn't to say I'm expecting only the ladies to come. If there is to be a relationship between characters  (optional), it'll be either M x M or M x F. No exceptions. I'm expecting literate, detailed people. I don't care how long it takes you to reply as long as you have good quality to give. Ah, and the plots I've listed below - the roles I prefer playing have been bolded. I may give in and let you have it if you beg enough but I kinda really want them, so yeah. Oh, yes, and some of them are super clichè and cheesy but whatever.

Now to the plots! 

• [COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Muse A has always been the quiet type. Sweet-hearted but shy, they are liked by most but… doesn’t really have someone they can truly call a friend. They go about their daily life in mostly quiet, their coming and going never causing much notice. Enter [/COLOR]Muse B[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)].[/COLOR] Muse B [COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]has been deaf since birth, and mute as a result. Despite this fact, [/COLOR]Muse B[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] lives louder than anyone Muse A[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] has ever seen. They’re vivacious and full of life- they never let “no” be the final say. The two begin to take notice of each other, but hit a brick wall when they realize they cannot communicate effectively. [/COLOR]Muse B[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] begins to teach Muse A[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] how to sign, and their friendship begins to grow into something mere words can’t describe. [/COLOR]

• 》I'm okay with either role with this one! 《                             Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve his footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons. 

• Muse A is on a weekend camping trip with friends in the mountains. They spend the first afternoon exploring the gorgeous scenery, walking the trails and carving new paths near their campsite. One spot in particular catchesMuse A’s attention, a cave. The group peek their heads inside, but are reluctant to go further without their flashlights and drag Muse A along back to camp with empty promises that they will return the following day. Muse A has dinner with their friends, but is unable to get their mind off of the interesting discovery. After the group has gone to bed, Muse A decides to sate their unwavering curiosity, grabbing a flashlight and a bottle of water to head out to the site of the cave.

Muse A feels increasingly lightheaded the deeper they delve into the cavern, but they press on. The feeling eventually overwhelms Muse A and they reach out to steady themselves on the cave’s interior wall, waiting for the sickening sensation to pass. When Muse A is again clearheaded, they turn back to leave the damp, dark space and head back down the short trail to camp. Muse A is shocked to discover they cannot find the tents or any sign of the fire that had been burning brightly at the site. Panic sets in as they frantically retrace their steps. They work in slow circles trying to find their friends and calling out, but there is no answer. Exhausted, Muse A sits down and falls asleep.

Muse B is in the midst of their morning routine when they come upon a sleeping Muse A.Startled by their unusual clothing and appearance, they gently wake Muse A to ask if they need help. Muse A relays the previous night’s events and although confused, Muse Btakes them into their care and promises to aid them in finding a way back to their group. What will transpire when Muse A figures out they have travelled in time? Will Muse B believe them? If unable to return, will Muse A and Muse B develop a relationship?

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]  》Too lazy to unbold everything and whatnot. I'd like Muse B. 《 [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]So there aren't as many as I thought. I'm open to suggestions too, though. I may add some more later too. Ah, anyway, can't wait! ^-^[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I am really interested in the ballerina/athlet one, though I do have a few ideas of my own if you would like to hear them

Hello! I am really interested in the ballerina/athlet one, though I do have a few ideas of my own if you would like to hear them

As I do have somebody who already requested that plot, I would love to hear your ideas, perhaps so I won't have a few roleplays with the same plot. Is that okay with you? :)  

I'd like to the time travel one if that's alright. :)

That's alright with me! Would you like me to PM you?

I'm super interested in the first and third plot!(:

Since Mythical Snake above you is interested in the third plot, would you be okay with doing the first one? Of course, either one is fine with me. 

》THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED《

sure, I'd love to do the first one!!(: I'm at work right now so would it be alright if you shoot me a pm?

Ah, I'll allow just one more person to roleplay with. This is closed now and open for discussion and whatnot. Anyhow, would you like me to PM you?

Oh, sorry about that hehe..

Anyways yeah, that sounds great!

As I do have somebody who already requested that plot, I would love to hear your ideas, perhaps so I won't have a few roleplays with the same plot. Is that okay with you? :)  

That's alright with me! Would you like me to PM you?

Since Mythical Snake above you is interested in the third plot, would you be okay with doing the first one? Of course, either one is fine with me. 

》THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED《

Yes please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back