• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom β§½ π–«π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„π—‚π—‡π—€ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—π—‡π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ ( Bungou Stray Dogs) β™‘

Diym

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

❛ Who I am ❜​

⧽ You can call me Diym, but I’ll accept any eventual nickname that might arise
(as they do, little funny creatures). He/him, I’m 21+, I’m not a native English speaker but I’m not too bad.
I exist in GMT + 2. I have many hobbies and I might attempt drawing art from time to time.

❛ What I’m looking for ❜​

⧽ I’m looking for someone willing to join a relaxed session. I’d love a lil OOC chat with memes, mood boards and whatnot.
I write in 3rd person, past tense, paragraph(s) format. Literate, but not novella. Personally, I find it pretty hard not to fall into novella length, but I’d love to have a session that proceeds swiftly! So, literate but manageable for both of us!

I write 3 long paragraphs minimum, advanced literate, to literate, to novella (hoping that my restraint will allow us to avoid that lol)

❛ Fandom❜​

⧽ Bungou stray dogs (that’s it, I know, a tad bit monothematic, I know)

❛ Pairings❜​

⧽ I’m exclusively looking for CanonXCanon (so NO, no OC’s allowed)
The characters in bold are the ones I’m able to write.
Dazai x Chuuya
Dazai x Chuuya x Fyodor
Fyodor
x Nikolai

❛ Additional pairings❜

⧽ For doubling purposes only.
Ryunosuke x Atsushi
Nikolai x Sigma

❛ Themes❜​

Some action, romance, some darker themes, and some crime. Mostly romance, though, let’s be honest.

Send me a reply or DM me if you might be interested! β™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back