• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ! โญ‘ [๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง!]

valiira

๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜• ๐˜ ๐˜œ ๐˜“ โธธ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

๊ฒฉ๋…ธ

• hey hey~

i know everyone probably reads a hundred of these a day, so i'll try to make it quick! you can call me v or val for short! (she/her) and i'm looking for a few partners! i am currently 21+ and i kindly ask anyone who reaches out to be at least 20+! i'm kinda new to this site but not to rping. i've been rping for 6 or 7 years. i normally match my partner's length regarding ic responses. for starting posts, i normally write around 3 or 4 paragraphs. you can normally expect a reply for ic posts at least twice a week, depending on the time and energy i have, but i always let my partners know if a response will be delayed! i love ooc chatting and the all lowercase thing is just an aesthetic choice (: also i do not mind any pairings or any genders at all, as i can play either!

if you have any questions, please pm me!

home.
rules.
fandoms.
plots.
extra.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
i know everyone probably reads a hundred of these a day, so i'll try to make it quick! you can call me v or val for short! (she/her) and i'm looking for a few partners! i am currently 21+ and i kindly ask anyone who reaches out to be at least 20+! i'm kinda new to this site but not to rping. i've been rping for 6 or 7 years. i normally match my partner's length regarding ic responses. for starting posts, i normally write around 3 or 4 paragraphs. you can normally expect a reply for ic posts at least twice a week, depending on the time and energy i have, but i always let my partners know if a response will be delayed! i love ooc chatting and the all lowercase thing is just an aesthetic choice (: also i do not mind any pairings or any genders at all, as i can play either!

if you have any questions, please pm me!

- do not comment on this thread, please message me instead!
- please be 20(+) if you decide to message me
- quality > quantity 100% but i would still like something to work with! i won't put a limit on post lengths but i'd prefer more than just a few sentences
- i prefer any ic posts to be written in 3rd person please!
- any character created should be 20(+) as well
- i would rather write oc x oc content for any fandom stuff, but if the plot and the energy between us is pretty good, i def don't mind writing oc x canon with doubling up!
- i do not expect a reply everyday or even every week! just lmk how you're feeling and keep me updated that's all i ask!
- not really a rule, as i'm pretty flexible on this, but i would like rping in dms rather than in the forums or on discord! i can be persuaded pretty easily tho if you like one or the other more (:
- i am ghost friendly! life is life and we're all trying to live it!
- not so much a rule but i would like to use realistic faceclaims but if the plot calls for it, using art (as long as it IS credited), anime, or picrew, i'm open to using those too!
- i will not rp anything involving (TW TW TW TW!) gr*pe, SA in general, s*wersl*de, harm of self, etc

anime:
- bleach
- naruto
- jjk
- KLK
- fullmetal
- soul eater
- kny
- fate/stay night

video games:
- skyrim
- dragon age origins, 2, and inquisition
- nier
- the last of us
- final fantasy (any)
- the witcher
- assassin's creed (any)
- red dead 2

tv shows:
- steven universe
- owl house
- atla
- hanna

movies:
- avatar & avatar: the way of the water
- spider-man: into the spiderverse (i haven't watched across the spiderverse yet so no spoilers!)
- john wick

ษช. Set in the 70s, muse A is paranormal investigator (maybe even a medium?) who finally gets that big break. They're hired for a very big and professional job. A job said to prove that there is something beyond this earthy realm. The job was was to investigate an old mansion that stood for countless of years, untouched, in some wary mountains within the state of Wyoming. Abandoned by its previous owners with a single note that read something along the lines of "evil lives here". Written in a mysterious liquid the cops didn't want to call blood but that's all it was. The state is now seeking help to try and figure out why every owner listed has abandoned the place all within four or five months after purchasing it. Muse A practically jumps at the opportunity. Solos the entire trip and plans to stay a month within the creepy mansion to figure out what is going on. Of course, unexplained things are bound to happen. The slamming of doors, the mist that scrambles around the corner, the strange voices calling in the dead of night. All things muse a wants to happen. What they don't expect is the dead animals surrounding the mansion, the birds that fly directly into the windows at 3 am. The nightmares of lost children that haunt them.

Or muse B.

A spirit, ghost, entity, whatever your preferred term is, they are something unnatural. But it is not what it seems. And muse A finds that out pretty quickly. What they thought would be a pretty simple job, suddenly turns into being dragged into a strange dimension. Where muse B isn't a ghost at all. They're actually another human trapped within the dimension. Who was only trying to save people from getting trapped like themselves. Now stuck together in a strange dimension that mirrors something of their own, except for one slight difference. The demons. With no apparent escape in sight, the two must rely on each other now to survive until they do find the way to get back home.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†​

ษชษช. Muse A is royalty. Heir to the throne of a fae kingdom. Most of their life they have been locked within the castle walls. Taught everything they would need to know about taking over the fae kingdom. But all they've ever wanted was to see the outside world. And they get exactly one day to do so. The day of their coronation. Where they meet all the townspeople and other nation's leaders and their children and anyone else invited or attending the large scale festival their parents will hold.

In the meantime, muse A meets muse B. A petty thief who wanted to lighten a few of the aristocrats pockets. Getting caught in the act, muse B is demanded by muse A to take muse A out of the castle and on a trip to the village below the kingdom. Or else they would yell for the guards and turn the thief in for their crime. Knowing the guards would surely believe the heir, muse B agrees. Sneaking out of the festivities, the two roam the kingdom. Visiting every place muse A has been denied to see for a very long time. They visit the docks, where muse A is warned to not board any of the ships but they do not listen. Curiosity gets the better of them and curiosity kills the cat. Muse A becomes trapped on the boat while muse B struggles to help them escape. Failing, muse B watches as muse A sets sail aboard a ship they were not meant to be on, not even knowing when they will return, muse B decides to do something very stupid. Changing their appearance entirely, muse B takes the place of the heir to the kingdom. Pretending to be muse A in hopes to not be hanged for the disappearance of the actual heir.

This goes on for years, muse B being heir to the fae kingdom. That is until they run into a familiar looking fae. Muse A has returned after years of being out at sea, now a captain to a infamous pirate crew. Tense feelings arise as the two recognize the other, and recognize what the other has done. Muse B begs to return to their normal life while muse A scoffs at the cage they use to live in, wanting nothing to do with their royal title again. Now with their differences, they fight and argue constantly. One wanting their freedom returned, the other wanting to keep the freedom they've gained. How will the two overcome the problem between them, or the new problems that are sure to follow closely behind them?

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†​

ษชษชษช. Set in a modern era, muse A lost their parents during a tragic car accident. After the wreck, muse A is left with a slight case of amnesia. They remember nothing before the crash other than a broken lullaby their mother use to sing. Now they stay with their grandmother and help take care of her small little flower shop. Living in a small studio apartment above the shop, muse A lives a quiet life now. They don't party or go out, just stick to helping their grandmother out. With no other family, they have no where else to go. Living near a pretty sea coast in a small little town was everyone's dream. The peace and quiet was always something to be desired. That is until muse A one day is out on an errand run. Where they accidentally bump into someone they may have known once. Muse B is the forgotten childhood friend. Moved away two years before muse A's accident. Now they're back in town, running into someone they use to know everything about. They're excited and bewildered to see their old friend but the look of total confusion on muse A's face stops them in their tracks. Muse A remembers nothing of their long time friend. Leaving muse B just as confused as to why the cold shoulder. Later muse B finds out why they had acted so strange towards them. Now it's a slow crawl to get muse A to remember muse B. In hopes of them becoming friends again, or something more.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†​

ษชแด . Muse A is invited along on a trip with a few friends to a snowy mountain range, where they plan to enjoy all the hot chocolate and skiing they can. A mini vacation held for a friend of a friend's birthday. They really weren't very interested in going but with enough convincing from their friend, muse A decides to go. With about 10 or so people going, including muse A, they're split up among cabins. 5 in one, 5 in the other. Being separated from really the only friend they have, they're forced to mingle with the others staying within the cabin. And that includes muse B. Especially when an unexpected snow storm hits them out of no where. Now, they're completely stuck inside with each other while they wait out the storm. Muse A and muse B are complete strangers becoming closer in an unexpected twist of fate. But with limited space comes strange feelings and even stranger secrets. Getting to know someone a little too much, while being trapped in a small cabin with them, might not be the best thing to happen. With growing fondness comes along a sense of suspicion and doubt. How will either react to the untold stories that they are bound to share? Will they overcome these faults or be buried by them, along with the snow?

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†​

แด . Muse A has a strange ability. They possess the ability to see into the future. While only small glances, muse A has been regarded highly for the ability they weave. Being treated almost like royalty, they are given a guard or a warrior to stay by their side until their last drawn breath. This guard is muse B. Wherever muse A travels, muse B is right beside them. They're together almost 24/7 but love between them is forbidden. They are to be nothing but a protector and the protected. But suddenly the two are tasked with going to a sister nation, for muse A to read into the future of an unborn heir to the throne. Now the two are closer together than ever, traveling across the continent to their destination. Only a small handful of other guards following the rear. It's a few months journey so they will spend more than enough time together. Whether they grow closer, or grow apart, is up to us. They have plenty of time to figure out if they're going to be friends, lovers, or enemies. Especially with the time they will spend within the sister nation. The parties they will have to attend, the many other faces they might see and/or fall for. A dangerous quest of angst, heartbreak, and a dash of betrayal, want to come along for the ride?

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†​

แด ษช. Space. An endless void of stars and mystery. Traveling within the great spacecraft, Apollo, life is wonderful. With several decks of entertainment, food shops, countless spots to relax, and an amazing view, who wouldn't want to live among the stars? Muse A is indifferent about living within the Apollo. They obviously live a decent life within one of the several space suburban areas on deck 3. Never having to worry about a thing, since their parents are more than famous in the space world. Having help create some of the Apollo's programming, so yeah, they live pretty comfortably. But with famous parents comes the infamous ins and outs of the entire ship. The exclusive and "first of the line" passes. And of course, the secret passageways. One day, muse A is traveling through a secret passage when they overhear some technicians speaking of a problem within the ship. An unknown passenger. Every single person within the ship is accounted for through a system that takes and stores their blood in a very secured vault. Anyone not registered through this system is not allowed to purchase or enjoy luxuries through the spacecraft. A sure way to keep stowaways off the ship without of course, paying their due fees. Not to mention the armed forces hidden in secret anyway. Yet apparently, not this one. If some employees are sharing whispers in the dark, this suspicious stowaway is still somewhere on the ship. Which gives muse A something fun to look forward too.

Now Muse B is a stowaway. An alien. Who has been exploring space for a very, very long time. Seeking now just for a place to rest, or even to hide. So coming across the Apollo, they take the chance and sneak onto the giant spacecraft. Where they try their best to blend in with the occupants of the Apollo. Joyfully wanting to explore the spacecraft. Until they run into some trouble. The entire security department is after their head. So they run away and hide behind no one other than muse A. Now how will muse A react? Catch and turn in the fugitive and later find out what they're doing on the ship, or hide them away and help them stay out of the securities radar. That is up to fate itself.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†​

แด ษชษช. The echo of cicadas. The distant sound of a train horn and the railroad gates that drop down with it. The windchime that sings in a peaceful home. The taste of watermelon. The sticky sweet heat that rolls out in waves. That is summer. A boring season to anyone over the age of fifteen. As it just becomes a heat stricken chore. Muse A has returned home for the summer. Getting two weeks off from work to return to their "countryside roots" for a family holiday. A rather large family all stuck together in a traditional home. The first morning muse A is back, they take a trip to a convenience store in search of something to help them get through the heat, and from the chaos of their family. Where they meet muse B. A very unfamiliar face. Muse A may have not been home in several years, but they still mostly knew everyone still within the city limits. Come to find out, muse B is an infamous author who has just moved to the countryside for some peace and quiet as they write their next piece. Muse A wants to get to know this mysterious person but muse B is far more hesitant. Claiming to only be in this quiet, small town to be unbothered while they write. But somehow, fate keeps bringing them together. They run into each other again and again and even on their last day, muse A is running into muse B at the small town's summer festival. They have small moment together before going their separate ways.

The next morning muse A wakes, sadden by the thought of having to leave their countryside home now as it was the first summer they've ever enjoyed since growing up. They find themselves listening to the distant sound of the train and the song of the cicadas once again. Before they're being told once again, about the upcoming festival. It must be a joke though, because they just went to the festival the previous night. But their family looks at them like they've gone mad. Unsure of themselves, they look at their calendar and sure enough. Time has moved backwards. Their entire vacation has been reset to the very first day they arrived back in town.

From now until whenever they can break this curse, Muse A relives the same two weeks of vacation again and again. Stuck with their family, meeting muse B, and seeing the wonderful festival, again and again. How they break this cycle, they're unsure of, but they're going to try to make the best of it. And get just a little closer to muse B each time they relive their vacation. Or will things turn for the worse? Trapped in a never ending nightmare? Either way, summer has never been more exciting.

word-bank
fantasy, dark academia, vampire, immortal, elven, crime, mystery, horror, thriller, angst, hurt, comfort, childhood friends, enemies to lovers, royalty, knight, renaissance, cyberpunk, western, gunslinger, priest, demon, sci-fi, witch, wizard, robot, android, seven deadly sin, folklore, myology, grunge, punk, assassin, music, blossom, slice of life, adventure, history, cottagecore, cozy, fairy, ancient rome, gladiator, viking, haunted, action, love, friendship, found family.

Last edited:
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *
87d4796c87304d2d703dc94aa6573082.jpg

bump !!

Last edited:
66fc37080b35f1501051105a52d196c3.jpg

small bump!

Last edited:
82612f8df9adda58bcb94b6e4cd6c059.jpg

bump !!