• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
First, a few things about me/just a few notes:

1). I'm busy a lot, and will be out of town for quite a bit in March. I certainly will have time to roleplay, just don't expect 100 replies a day. I will try to reply once or twice a day, or at the very least once every other day. I expect at least the same from you, but if something comes up please do not hesitate to let me know. I understand that life gets in the way and I will not be mad if you just shoot me a PM about being busy or something coming up that hinders your replies.

2). I only do third person RP's. The last time I did first person I'm pretty sure I was 13. Which was many years ago.

3). I mostly only play OC's, but I can try out most characters that are thrown at me. 

4). Doubling is cool, as long as we can both work out an idea that we like. I don't want either of us feeling trapped into an idea we don't like.

5). All of the pairings listed below I put there intending romance. I am a hopeless romantic and romantic roleplays are truly my life. So, obviously, I prefer romance to any other genre.

6). I will do M/F and M/M but F/F does make me uncomfortable and I will not do it, I apologize in advance.

7). Good grammar and spelling is required. I understand comma mess ups and spelling errors, but not constantly. If you can't spell or don't know the first things about grammar I can tell immediately. If our replies are multiple paragraphs long, I understand that even more because I personally make lots of mistakes then because I'm typing quickly and mostly do not reread what I have written.

8). Plot ideas are my favorite. Going into RP's I mostly don't ever have plots and I am prepared just to hash them out with you, but if you have plot ideas do not be afraid to throw them out there! I'm very open minded.

9). I'm a 19 year old female, and I'm fine with mature themes, meaning I have no triggers of any kind. Like swear words, etc, because I swear like a sailor. I would prefer if any partners were 18+ but it is certainly not a deal breaker! If you're mentally mature, that's all that matters! 

Fandoms: Whatever is bolded is what I would like to play. If neither is bolded then I don't have a preference. Whatever is not bolded is what I would like you to play for me.

* Indicates pairings I am craving to do. The more stars, the more I'm craving it.

Don't forget that I'm open to doubling as long as we can find characters and a plot we both agree on!

Until Dawn: 

Sam/Josh *

Sam/Mike ****

Chris/Josh

Sam/Chris

Marvel:

OC/Wade Wilson (Deadpool) *

OC/Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier) 

OC/Steve Rogers (Captain America)

OC/Peter Parker (Tom Holland's Spiderman) ************

Death Note: 

OC/Mello *

OC/Matt ***

OC/Light 

OC/L

OC/Matsuda (I find him adorable. Sue me.)

Star Wars: The Force Awakens:

OC/Kylo Ren **

OC/General Hux

Mr. Robot:

OC/Elliot Alderson *****

Free!:

OC/Rin Matsuoka *****

OC/Haruka Nanase

OC/Makoto Tachibana

Attack on Titan:

OC/Levi Ackerman

YouTubers:

OC/Markiplier (Mark Fischbach)

OC/CaptainSparkles (Jordan Maron)

(I'm also weirdly into Mark's 'manager' Tyler D:)

Harry Potter (MAYBE): 

OC/George Weasley

Suggest fandoms! I have seen many things that I don't have listed. (Examples are: The Walking Dead, Ouran High School Host Club, Harry Potter, Hetalia, Black Butler, FNAF, etc.) For most of these you'll need to convince me, but that may not be too hard. 

Feel free to reply down below if interested/if you have more pairing ideas or questions on the fandoms I'm in or you can PM me! Please do not hesitate to suggest other pairings! I will consider anything. But if I'm not interested, please do not get offended if I tell you that. There are some things that peak my interest and some that do not. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you ^^ I only do MxM pairings though if that's okay.

But if you're willing to double up (because honestly who doesn't love free) I would like to do Rin Matsuoka x OC and Makoto Tachibana x OC ^^ (Makoto for my OC if thats okay-)

Hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you ^^ I only do MxM pairings though if that's okay.

But if you're willing to double up (because honestly who doesn't love free) I would like to do Rin Matsuoka x OC and Makoto Tachibana x OC ^^ (Makoto for my OC if thats okay-)

PM me! I'm sliiigghhhttllly confused but we can talk it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back