• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner to Rp with MxF or FxF (OC preferred but can will still use fandom)

Yum3ko

Queen
Hello!

I would like to state before I go on that I do prefer to use OC's but if you do not wish to use OC characters than that's fine and I won't have a problem with that. I am willing to do both MxF and FxF and I do prefer to play as the female if do a FxM. I do have rules and I would appreciate it if you read them.

1) I do not have many limits, the only limits I do have are; Rape, Drug Abuse and Abuse in general.
2) You must understand that school, assignments and sleep does come first
3) If we do use OC I would prefer it if you didn't make it all about your OC and I will discuss it with you if you are making it about yourself
4) I have been doing RP for 2 years but I do write stories and would much prefer it if you wrote at least a paragraph with good detail.
5) The OC's that I have will most likely be a lot different to yours and you are aloud to tell me if you don't agree with something they do but do not make me change the personality of my OC just because you don't find them appealing
6) Please don't just agree with everything I say or do and tell me if you do not agree or have a different plan but don't be bossy
8) I do enjoy different genres but I mostly prefer Horror, Drama and Romantic

Thank you for reading the rules :)

Here are different ideas/pairings that i'll do:

-Fur and Fangs Don't Matter (FxM or FxF)
Daughter/son of Alpha Wolf falls in love with the Vampire Kings son/daughter and tries to make son/daughter of Vampire King fall in love with them but the he/she despises werewolves. But the two fall for each other more and more and try to hide their relationship

-Bonds of a demon (FxM or FxF)
Male/female demon comes to earth after being summoned, only to kill the one who summoned him and is about to leave but watches as the daughter/sister/grandaughter of the summoner rushes into the room and he/she falls in love with her and decides to stay and look after her as well as follow her around until he/she makes themselves visible to her and explains to her that he/she has bonded with her and doesn't want to leave her

-All Girls Welcome (FxF only)
An all girls school for girls who are special and have magic such as teleportation, invisibility and such. The daughter of the worlds richest and powerful man enrols at the school and is instantly popular but she runs into a girl that is really shy and has a stutter and decides to use this small fragile girl as a toy but begins to fall in love with her

-A pair of Heart Eyes (MxF only)
The son of the worlds most famous CEO finds himself in a club of gambling where you gamble illegal goods such as; secret information, people, lives etc... He stumbles across a girl in the club and they talk for a bit before he playfully challenges her and it turns out she is insane and extremely good when it comes to gambling to the point where she doesn't seem human, he ends up loosing to her and has to pay millions of dollars. But she tells him that instead of paying the money she becomes her little 'slave' until he's worked off the money

Those are some of the different ideas I have, I hope any of them sound appealing if not than that's fine. If you have any other ideas than don't be afraid to share them and PM me if they sound interesting, I will also RP on another app if you'd prefer

Hello!

I would like to state before I go on that I do prefer to use OC's but if you do not wish to use OC characters than that's fine and I won't have a problem with that. I am willing to do both MxF and FxF and I do prefer to play as the female if do a FxM. I do have rules and I would appreciate it if you read them.

1) I do not have many limits, the only limits I do have are; Rape, Drug Abuse and Abuse in general.
2) You must understand that school, assignments and sleep does come first
3) If we do use OC I would prefer it if you didn't make it all about your OC and I will discuss it with you if you are making it about yourself
4) I have been doing RP for 2 years but I do write stories and would much prefer it if you wrote at least a paragraph with good detail.
5) The OC's that I have will most likely be a lot different to yours and you are aloud to tell me if you don't agree with something they do but do not make me change the personality of my OC just because you don't find them appealing
6) Please don't just agree with everything I say or do and tell me if you do not agree or have a different plan but don't be bossy
8) I do enjoy different genres but I mostly prefer Horror, Drama and Romantic

Thank you for reading the rules :)

Here are different ideas/pairings that i'll do:

-Fur and Fangs Don't Matter (FxM or FxF)
Daughter/son of Alpha Wolf falls in love with the Vampire Kings son/daughter and tries to make son/daughter of Vampire King fall in love with them but the he/she despises werewolves. But the two fall for each other more and more and try to hide their relationship

-Bonds of a demon (FxM or FxF)
Male/female demon comes to earth after being summoned, only to kill the one who summoned him and is about to leave but watches as the daughter/sister/grandaughter of the summoner rushes into the room and he/she falls in love with her and decides to stay and look after her as well as follow her around until he/she makes themselves visible to her and explains to her that he/she has bonded with her and doesn't want to leave her

-All Girls Welcome (FxF only)
An all girls school for girls who are special and have magic such as teleportation, invisibility and such. The daughter of the worlds richest and powerful man enrols at the school and is instantly popular but she runs into a girl that is really shy and has a stutter and decides to use this small fragile girl as a toy but begins to fall in love with her

-A pair of Heart Eyes (MxF only)
The son of the worlds most famous CEO finds himself in a club of gambling where you gamble illegal goods such as; secret information, people, lives etc... He stumbles across a girl in the club and they talk for a bit before he playfully challenges her and it turns out she is insane and extremely good when it comes to gambling to the point where she doesn't seem human, he ends up loosing to her and has to pay millions of dollars. But she tells him that instead of paying the money she becomes her little 'slave' until he's worked off the money

Those are some of the different ideas I have, I hope any of them sound appealing if not than that's fine. If you have any other ideas than don't be afraid to share them and PM me if they sound interesting, I will also RP on another app if you'd prefer
Hi! I'll be your buddy, you choose the story, I'll go along with it.
I agree, sleep comes first. I fell asleep during a rp last night ) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back