• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partner to Rp Fandoms!

This sounds fun I would like to do a Cyberpunk Edgerunners/Cyberpunk 2077, Inuyasha, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragonball Super or Batman rp!

Hi! I recently got into bnha and I thought it'd be fun to throw one of my ocs into class 1-a. I'm still early in the show, but I can try to play a canon character for you as well if you want? If that's not your cup of tea that's okay though ! (:

Hello! I'm interested in Fairy Tail. If you are okay doing a roleplay with someone who has only seen a few episodes, I wouldn't mind giving MHA a try. And I don't have plot ideas for either of these, but Assassination Classroom and Fullmetal Alchemist caught my eye as well. It's been almost 5 years since I have seen FMA so I would need a brush up on the show

Really craving this silly idea of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime meets Kratos and Atreus from God of War.

I'm interested in One Piece or MHA rp! (only with canon characters tho). I joined rpnation literally today but I do think I can rp properly! Buuut I'm getting used to the site tools and all, so if you're not interested I totally get it! DM me if you are : )

Hello! I LOVE crossovers. I was wondering what canons you prefer to write for (Twisted Wonderland/Kingdom Hearts/ or even Black Butler.)
As for me, I play a variety of anime fandoms--But I commonly write Tsukasa (Hanako) or Lilia/Epel/Ortho/Grim (Twisted) from your fandom list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back