• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner (Always looking!)

LittleMarshmallowAli

breathe
Supporter
Alright, let’s see…

I literally signed up yesterday. I’m very new, and have never really roleplayed on a site like this, but I most definitely have roleplayed before. That being said, I am not in any way shape or form a pro. I am still learning. Yes, I can use proper grammar/spelling. No, I am not perfect. I will make mistakes, and sometimes I will not be able to find the descriptive word I need, so it can sound a bit bland. I’m sorry, but I have mind blanks on words when I need them the most. It sucks.

Like I said, I’ve never really roleplayed somewhere like this before. The roleplays I have done are around two lines and at a max a paragraph. But, I will try and write as much as I can, but I will obviously not be up to writing a novel each post, yet. Just bear that in mind. I am aiming to do at least two  or more paragraphs, and I don't want any continous one liners.

And before you ask, no, I am not going to post a lot of information about myself on here. Privately, once I get to know you? Maybe. I’m paranoid, okay? All you need to know is that I am a female, I go by the name Ali(Alisha) and I love roleplaying.

Okay, just a couple of standards/rules…

• Proper grammar and Spelling, please! I cannot stand chat speak unless we are just having a chat and are out of character. No, I don’t care if there are small mistakes because I’ll make them too.
  • At least a paragraph or more each post. Please try to avoid one liners. I won’t ditch you instantly if you post one or two, but I won’t put up with every post being that short.
  • I don’t mind swearing, go ahead. My characters will swear every now and then. But like, cussing every second word gets tiring and annoying.
  • Please don’t disappear for a month. I understand life is life, but at least let me know and we can put it on hold. If you disappear, I will literally panic and think you’re dead. Don’t do that to me, please.

Now, pairing wise. I have only ever played female characters, and will most likely continue unless I feel otherwise. And, nothing against any other pairings like MxM or FxF but I do prefer playing MxF. I am straight myself and feel like I wouldn’t do gay pairings any justice because they're just so beautiful!

I will give you a fair warning, but I am a romantic, and I am so sorry. I believe a romantic sub-plot is interesting and adds to the story, but that’s if it develops over time. I love awkward things and all that lovely juicy romantic stuff that makes you want to bang your head against a wall. You’ve been warned.

As to things I’m interested in roleplaying:

Fandom pairings! I’ve never actually done a roleplay using characters from my favourite fandoms, but I would be willing too. I will put in bold that character that I would play. Sorry, I know I’m not being very flexible in this instance.

Gajeel x Levy (Aaaaah I’m a huge Fairy Tail Fan AND I LOVE THIS SHIP. Also, if you're interested in any other Fairytail Ships let me know! I probably love those too ^-^)

Hiccup x Astrid (Who doesn’t love How to Train your Dragon?)

Soul x Maka (Soul Eater)

(I’ll probably add more to this later… I am in a lot of fandom’s, but some I just wouldn’t feel comfortable playing as of yet.)

Original pairings! Almost all my roleplays are original, and please, feel free to suggest ones that I don’t list down! I’ll tell you whether or not I’d be willing to do them.

Angel x Demon

Human x Demon

Human x Fallen Angel

Human x Werewolf

Human x Vampire

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter

Human x Ghost

Pirate x Pirate

Pirate x Something! 

(I'm quite keen to try a whole pirate roleplay, pleeeaaseee tell me someone else is interested!)

(Suggest more! I’m sure I’ve forgotten a number I’d love to do!)

Also, I don’t know if this is part of a pairing, more of a setting, but I would LOVE to do a post-apocalyptic roleplay. Like, seriously.

Oh, and a deserted island kind of thing would be cool. Just throwing ideas around.

If I’ve forgotten anything, I’ll guess I’ll add to this later. And remember, even if there is a lot of replies, still message me! I’m always looking for new victims. Uh, I mean partners.

Let me know if you’re interested, and I'm always open to suggestions!

And guys, please don't message me if you haven't read all of this. I've gotten so many messages, and then all I got a one liners, bad grammar and that's really not what I'm looking for. Please read carefully.

~Ali

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, you seem really nice! Definitely interested if you're still up for it

Greetings fellow rper~ 

I would love to start an rp with you :D  that is if you're still interested

alright sweet! would you mind pming? since I'm still a new account can't pm you just yet xD  I do all those pairings btw so its up to you what you're in the mood for

I'd love to do some kinda of post-apocalyptic thing with you, if you'd want to work it out? I can shoot you a PM if its alright~

Would you be up for a how to train your dragon RP with OCs? (Possibly loosely based on hiccup) Loved the movies, but I don't think I could do hiccup justice. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back