• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Original RPs!

Ultimate Plant

Selfship liker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! It's been a while since i've been on here but! I want to separate my ocs from my fandom oc post so i decided to do this!
I'm always down for any kind of RP idea and i'd love to create a brand new oc just specifically for an original RP!
-I mostly RP females but i'm always down to RP males with no convincing!
-I strive for literate style RP/third person/no one sentence responses
-I offer 5+ paragraphs if i'm super into it but definitely wont do just a simple few sentences, i hope to expect the same from you
-I AM 19! i'd prefer you to be 18+ but the youngest i'll rp with is 17, sorry
-Don't push me to reply (ex. sending me messages like 'you there?) feel free to send 'bump' or something if i don't respond in like 24 hours.
-I don't mind if you stop responding/arn't feeling the RP anymore i understand it might be hard to keep up/lose interest, you don't need to force yourself to tell me! I understand completely lol
-I don't have too many fandomless ocs but as i said i'm SUPER DOWN to make something for an original RP i am up for ANYTHING!!
-Only other place i RP on is email, otherwise i stay on site
I'll add more info when i feel i need to but i'm going to be putting my ocs in order of craving!
1568873078626.png
ART BY: im_beau_yo on instagram!!
Name: Copper
Species: Copper-head snake medusa
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: Homosexual
Extra: Copper is set in a universe where monsters are nothing but myths and hides in the shadows until night time when most people wont see him in the dark. He has one person he trusts and thats Ema, his gothic styled friend that he met through the internet and is the only person whose aware he exists and is okay with it. His powers, well obviously turn peopel to stone, but with the catch that they're only temporarily frozen. Almost like being frozen in ice and eventually melting. It usually takes a few hours or even minutes it's kind of a wild card.
He's pretty irritable but has a kind heart and has been known to stop late night crime from time to time.
1568874340252.png
Art by me
Name: Glenda
Species: human
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: pan
Extra: Glenda has a twin brother named Glen and when they were teenagers, they were known paranormal investigators as the two of them had the ability to see spirits. Glen, seeing the spirits as they lived and Glenda seeing them as they died (ex. a spirit who passed due to decapitation, Glen would see them with a head while Glenda would see them without a head or atleast a cut slit in their neck where the head would've been taken).
Now-a-days Glenda stays at home for the most part and doesn't get out unless it's for a job (shes a freelance photographer). Her brother is frequently locking himself in his room, having college parties over without her saying yes or no or out at college parties with his friends so they don't really talk anymore. She misses the glory days of hunting ghosts and other monsters with her brother.
1568874728301.png
Art by me
Name: Valenbun (Valen for short)
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: ???
Extra: Originally he WAS a hazbin hotel oc but i'm not too interested in the series anymore but his environment still is heavily based off it in the sense that he's a demon in Hell. His job is being cupids assistant (yes! Cupid is a demon, how do you think divorce was created). Together they match people up, whether or not his little love device says they're compatible or not and throws thoughts and sins in the way and this can either strengthen or break the relationship. He's cute, yes but thats his disguise. He's actually exactly what a demon would be, a lil shit. Can be very sarcastic and very critical and doesn't get along with most people. He takes his job seriously.
1568874071801.png
Art by me
Name: Lucia
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: bi
Extra: Lucia is a witch in a universe where it's not uncommon but very few people use magic. Magic duels and competitions are natural but Lucia instead left the battle part of wizardy behind and opened her own icecream parlor. Her icecream has been known to be the coldest but the most delicious in all the world but she would use her icecream in battle to freeze, create ice and create blizzards at her opponents. It's said she has ice breathe

Aye, what's your stance on roleplaying animals? Cause I have a storyline and character I've been itching to roleplay for a hot second now, and it involves canines and canine-looking animals 👀

Aye, what's your stance on roleplaying animals? Cause I have a storyline and character I've been itching to roleplay for a hot second now, and it involves canines and canine-looking animals 👀
It been a while since I’ve roleplayed any kind of animal-like character. Feel free to send me a dm and give me a bit for information though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back