• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘” 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂 π“‡π‘œπ“π‘’π“…π“π’Άπ“Ž 𝓅𝒢𝓇𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓇!

Homura24

Hello! I go by many names, but my friends call me Aoi. I am 19 years old, a university student planning to drop out, (I know, terrible idea, but my mental state is not doing well). I mostly only roleplay in Discord, but Disboard servers have never worked their magic with me, so I decided to head to RPnation for a breath of fresh air! My friends on Discord are really busy as well, so we don't have much time to roleplay with each other! Here are some of the things you need to know about me:
  • I am a literate roleplayer, I cannot write paragraphs on paragraphs for the life of me. Well I can, I've replied with 14 paragraphs a few times in one of the Disboard servers, but that is mostly it. I find the details in the replies amazing, and even beautiful at times, but they can also be pretty annoying! (Please don't come at me for that! D':)
  • I have been roleplaying for about 7-8 years, I was around when Google+ was still a thing, so I did most of my roleplays there, but after a year or two, I moved on in Discord.
  • I may randomly start talking about my characters or a random plot I came up with at 3 in the morning.
  • I am a friendly person who loves talking ooc to my roleplay partners, I love making friends and I'm not afraid to keep them in my life if I actually like that person.
  • I have never done Fandom roleplays!

Now some of the things I am looking for in a partner, do not worry, it is nothing crazy! Here are just some very basic things to get us started with our relationship as roleplay partners:
  • I will only accept people above 18 or 18!
  • Grammer is not usually a problem, but I think a decent one will be appreciated if we want to communicate with one another.
  • Please be literate! I understand that sometimes there is not much to say, I am not asking you to give me a paragraph!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back