• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for one x one partners!

iyashikei

certified weeb
 :bishiesparklesl: xxABOUTxx :bishiesparklesr:

Hey guys! I'm 21 and live on the West Coast; so that's the PST/PDT timezone. I can respond often enough when I'm with it - but I can get distracted easily or fall into a weird rut of not talkin to people because social skills come and go. I tend to talk OOC more often because I feel less pressured if we have a good relationship and it makes social interactions a little easier. I average anywhere from 300 to 3000 words; my average word count fluctuates. It depends on if it's dialogue heavy or description heavy etcetc.

:bishiesparklesl: xxDO'S & DON'T'Sxx :bishiesparklesr:

Doubling is a must.
Email = Gdocs > Threads > PMs > GaiaOnline > Skype/AIM/Discord/etc
f// and f/m preferred but willing to do whatever you like for your end!
Minimum of like two paragraphs please ;;;
Canon x OC is again a must, at least for my end. I'll give OC x OC or Canon x Canon a shot for your side of the rp, though be warned it's not my favorite and I don't have much experience with it!
Love triangles, poly, all good in my book friend
Quality > Quantity
Limits: smoking/drugs make me really uncomfortable, and if we could avoid it that'd be stellar. i'm also pretty against smut. Just. No.

:bishiesparklesl: xxTHE SPECIFICSxx :bishiesparklesr:

Right! So the reason we're all here, at least I hope! I am absolutely dying for a handful of fandoms that I can’t?? Seem to find partners for ;;;; So here we go! Bolded will be my preferred role! Also the canons I list that I’d like to play against your OC are just suggestions! To kind of give you an idea for who are my favorites, but I’ll play anyone so no worries there <3

Little Witch Academia
Movies
- Caught up
Anime
- Caught up

OC x Akko (Craving!!! Preferred!)

OC x Amanda

Ursula x OC

Sucy x OC

Diana x OC

Andrew x OC

Soul Eater & Soul Eater NOT!
Anime
- Complete
Manga
- Unfinished

OC x Soul Evans (Craving!!! Preferred!)

OC x Tsugumi Harudori

OC x Maka Albarn

OC x Kim Diehl

Death the Kid x OC

Shinigami-san x OC (.. i know it’s weird i just love playing him)

Maka Albarn x OC

Anya Hepburn x OC

Kingdom Hearts*
KH1, Re:COM, KH2, Days, Dream Drop Distance
- Complete
Birth by Sleep
- Halfway Through
Coded,
χ, Final Prologue - Not started

OC x Axel (Craving!!! Preferred!)

OC x Sora

Marluxia x OC (Craving!!! Preferred!)

Riku x OC

Demyx x OC

Leon x OC

Roxas x OC

*doesn’t have to be within one game either. I’m pretty fond of just pretending half the people that are dead aren’t and jumping in where we feel like it tbh

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Iron Man Trilogy, Captain America Trilogy, Avengers 1 & 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange
- Seen

OC x Tony Stark (Craving!!! Preferred!)

Steve Rogers x OC

Bucky Barnes x OC

Natasha Romanov x OC

Bruce Banner x OC

Ouran High School Host Club
Anime
- Complete
Manga
- Unfinished

OC* x Hikaru Hitachiin (Craving!!! Preferred!)

OC* x Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin (love triangle goodness usually)
    OC x Haruhi Fujioka
    Tamaki Suoh x OC

Haruhi Fujioka x OC

Kyouya Ootori x OC

*my main OC for OHSHC (x Twins) is honestly Kyouya's cousin. I'd really love if you were okay with that, if you're not though lmk because I've got two other OCs I've made specifically for if being canon-related is an issue.

alright that should be it! sorry for the blinding pink but i thought it was cute >w< message me here or pm me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back