• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for One x One (Dont mind prefix)

Lindsey.rp

First things first, my name is Lindsey. I'm 24, and have been role playing for about 13 years off and on.
I have a couple RPs currently going, but am looking for a few more.
  • Post length: I appreciate quality over quantity. I normally will have a 1-4 paragraph response. I tend to try to match the length of what I am given.
  • If I start an RP, I tend to do a really long intro post. Please don't believe that this is how I will always respond. This is normally only if I am the one getting the RP started.
  • I rp MxF, only because it is what I am most comfortable with. I do not have anything at all against LGBTQ rps. I just have never done one, so I don't think I would be the best match for you if that is what you prefer.
  • I am generally pretty active. I will be on my computer and mobile, so you should get a response from me. Unless I am at work, or spending some down time with my husband. I teach, so my days are from about 5 am - 3:30 pm. I am CST time.
  • I don't rp anime or animals. Again, nothing against it, just not something that I am into.
I love modern Rp. Fandom RP (Harry Potter (I really love Draco x Hermione), The Hunger Games, etc.)
I also enjoy modern OC rps.

I really am up for a lot, but am unable to really organize my thoughts and get it all down right now. If you think you would like to rp with me, please DM me! We can work something out!

-Lindsey

First things first, my name is Lindsey. I'm 24, and have been role playing for about 13 years off and on.
I have a couple RPs currently going, but am looking for a few more.
  • Post length: I appreciate quality over quantity. I normally will have a 1-4 paragraph response. I tend to try to match the length of what I am given.
  • If I start an RP, I tend to do a really long intro post. Please don't believe that this is how I will always respond. This is normally only if I am the one getting the RP started.
  • I rp MxF, only because it is what I am most comfortable with. I do not have anything at all against LGBTQ rps. I just have never done one, so I don't think I would be the best match for you if that is what you prefer.
  • I am generally pretty active. I will be on my computer and mobile, so you should get a response from me. Unless I am at work, or spending some down time with my husband. I teach, so my days are from about 5 am - 3:30 pm. I am CST time.
  • I don't rp anime or animals. Again, nothing against it, just not something that I am into.
I love modern Rp. Fandom RP (Harry Potter (I really love Draco x Hermione), The Hunger Games, etc.)
I also enjoy modern OC rps.

I really am up for a lot, but am unable to really organize my thoughts and get it all down right now. If you think you would like to rp with me, please DM me! We can work something out!

-Lindsey

Hiya pal, I would be glad to offer myself to be a potential partner for you. My name is Lenny and I tend to like immediate response rps tho I previously used to like fantasy rps im open to modern rp so if you ever are intrested just start up a conversation to give me a hello and I'll try my best to respond back to ya ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back