• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for one x one buddies!

About me:
- I'm almost 24. I have a boyfriend, lots of school, and a tiny job.
- I'm very patient. Reply when you feel up to it. I won't harass you! c:
- I can play any/all genders, any/all sexualities! Polyamory and stuff is fine too! I'm in the mood to play female at the moment or m//!
- I will write however much you do. So a lot or a little is fine!
- I can happily play anywhere from 1-10 characters. So feel free to ask to double, triple, or even more!
- I'm a hopeless romantic. I want romance. I also love horror, and comedy.
- If you play a yandere/stalker/psycho/villain of any sort, I'd be very happy. c: I love those types of characters!
- Send me a pm if you're interested! c:
(Like, seriously. Posting here will tell me you didn't read at all. Please PM me with what you want. I'll be even happier if you tell me what you want to play too.)

Non-Fandom ideas:

Boyfriend x Boyfriend(Could change genders and add twists!)
Mafia boss x Police officer
Mafia boss x Best friend (The best friend doesn't know that the mafia boss runs a mafia.)
Serial killer x Unknowing best friend
Stalker x Victim
Magical girl harem plot
Supervillian x Fan
Bully x victim (In a college setting. Could easily make the bully not a terrible person and just be pressured.)

Other plots:

1. A famous detective has come to town to help solve the mysteries that are causing the town's population to go down quickly. The detective realizes that there are many threats in the town, and that she/he needs to find out who is what. She's/he's not sure who to trust other than the assistant she/he was given. Little does she/he know, their assistant is actually the town serial killer.
2. A girl finally got into a relationship with her best friend. She then finds out that she has to go back home for the summer, so she takes her new boyfriend/girlfriend with her. Little does the poor significant other know, she grew up in a house with multiple brothers, all of them having a rather powerful job of some sort. (This is a bigger plot, since it could be the main pair, and each of the brothers being paired with someone. c: Could change the main character to male with multiple sisters, or so on.)
3. This plot is a pokemon one! A young girl starts her journey rather late at the age of 18. She meets a friendly young man who offers to travel with her, and for the sake of company, she agrees. Little does she know, he's pretty much a yandere and a stalker. I'd like to take this in an interesting direction of her finding out, but already taking a liking to him. So it'd be her hugging his arm so he wouldn't threaten people, and so on. A dark plot but with a lot of fluff. We could also make an entire world. (Seriously craving this one! So if you're interested, I'd be super happy!)

I've been gone for a while. I hope to stay longer this time. c:

Last edited:
Hey, just messaging about your stalker and victim idea. A few of your suggestions caught my attention but that one in particular, we're you looking to do that one as an m x f or f x f. I know you said you'd prefer a female role just now and is there one of those roles in particular you would be interested? Drop me a pm if you want to look at starting something up? X

Hey. I just wanted to ask a few questions before I messaged you. Soooooooo
Would you be willing to do a bad boy x good girl /rich girl?
Or a demon x human with the demon running from his demon duties and his family. ( he would be the demon king of fire and the demon kings only son.
And well that’s all the question I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back