• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Older Roleplayers....

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Hello!
I just got a computer again and I am looking to roleplay on the site again. I use to be very active, but some terrible things happened in my life, that lead to me moving overseas and leaving everything. Some more awful things happened and now I live in Taiwan. I am finally very much settled and grateful for all that has happened, but I miss roleplaying on here. I do play Shadowrun with "real people," but I would like to do some other things.

Anyhow, I am looking for older players because I am an English teacher, I model, I tutor, and I am all around fairly busy at times (but still really lazy). I need someone that will be patient with that and while I will probably get replies out once a day, there might be times I cannot. I also have a different time zone that might be excessive compared to some. This means you might wait a whole day for my reply because I am not awake yet.

I would be happy to start a small 1x1x1 group.

I would also prefer someone who is fairly seasoned in their roleplaying meaning they can get a lot out of a little and respond in good detail. I don't like to give a length minimum because I think that can be stressful to people that probably can do it but get anxiety thinking "What if I can't?!" I just want someone that can really describe what I am suppose to see and enjoys it.

Roleplays:

First, I want to focus on the adventure, the story telling, and the bonds with our characters. I don't want to force romance or even start this with the intention of that. I really want to try world building and developing a great friendship. If our characters just end up having chemistry, that is fine. I just want it to be natural so if you are looking for relationships through romance then we probably aren't best for each other.

Genres:
- Fantasy (If we do fantasy I really want to dive into the world building and the creatures of this world. This could be fun to do together, but I have zero set idea)
- Dark/Horror (this can cross over into other genres even high school, but the main theme would be horror and it would be fun to come up with ways to really work our character's sanity)
- Post-apocalyptic (this would be more of a new age thing and less of a desolate waste land. the world has changed, the world pre-apocalypse is but history or just a bible story that some people say never happened. This would be fun because we could explore a new type of world, but within an old world)

Fandoms (loosely):
-Sword art and all those game genres (I like this for the world building concept and the adventuring. We can actually level up and see our characters develop. We could even use a dice rolling site to see what we get or what we are up against to add some randomness to it)
-Warrior cats (I want to go along the lines of a exploring aspect in this as well. Like young apprentices that are unsure of their purpose and go out to find it before maybe returning or even starting a new life in a new clan somewhere)
-Altered Carbon (Mainly for the world and the way this plays. It would be fun to explore)
-Marvel Universe (With this I just mean the idea of super heroes and mutants. I like powers and conflict)

If you have other ideas that sound like my cup of tea then feel free to suggest them.

You can post here or pm me.

Demoooooon!!!!!! You're baaaaaaack!!!!!!! Haaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii welcome back!!!!!

Hello Life. Life. I am so happy your name remains the same so I can tell it is you! There are a few others I would not know cause I know they were serial name changers

This is just a quick little pist as in mobile at this moment but I really wanted to say something before I forget. Anyways, a little about me.
I'm 29, a SAHM, going to school online full time. I've been RPing for the better part of my life, about half, and still going strong. I live in Guam currently, though I'm not sure how that time zone works with mine.
The one that stood out to me the most is the Fantasy genre. I have some characters and a rough idea of how they all play out and tie in together. I've been trying to hash out all the details and also create a world for them all to live in, however, at this point in time it's fairly underwhelming which is where I'd love to collaborate with you. Explore, expand and develop these characters, their world and our potential story.

Hi!

I'm 28, I hope that's old enough for you haha :)

I'm interested in a dark/horror plot, as I haven't done one in a while! Did you have any ideas for something along those lines?

If you're interested you could also PM me 😊😊 I don't mind waiting on replies, etc. As I just got back from South Korea earlier this year and know the struggle haha (in the US now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back